I got ill :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Daisy_Duke13, 18 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Well guys despite promising i wouldnt "cheat" ive not been on sole source....

I was being sick non stop, ive got the head from hell and deathly pale and can hardly move. I could hardly manage to keep down anything so its been digestives and some toast for me! Too ill to worry about ketosis and all that palava- my health is coming first(this is a breakthrough as i never really worry about any strains on my body just about what it looks like)

Had dry toast for bfast as i look so so white- i look disgusting to be fair- as bad as i feel if thats possible but just had a milkshake and going to try and manage it from now on!

Any encouragement to get back on the straight and narrow when i feel so poo would be great :)

Love a weak and willing daisy xxx:wave_cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Get well soon hunni, and yes, your health must always come first.

Just get back in the game when you are fit enough.

Being :sick: is rubbish, :hug99: for you.

Theresa x
  4. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Weight Watchers
    Arrhh hunni :hug99:you poor thing :(

Can't say I blame you for the dry toast and digestives, no point in forcing a shake down for it to come straight back up:rolleyes:.

Hope you feel better soon and ready to face SS again:flowers:

5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

GET WELL SOON hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hope you get better soon 13 :)
  7. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Thanks guys- got back on shake for lunch and kept it down but not struggling as not much got an appetitie- sure it'll come back with avengence when i get better- thanks though
    hugs and kisses
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.