I got told off :(

? what part did you write in and where did you intend to write it?!? i wouldn't worry. mistakes are easy to make.

lol x

Don't know about this lot here as I have never been on the WW forum (but generally find minimins very friendly) but I have been other (non minimins) forums and my god the bullying that goes on is unreal!

(Hey 'Mantha .. been out and about the last few days so not been online much. I need to catch up with a load of posts. Hope you are doing OK and feeling happier now about your plans xx)

Last edited:
Can I suggest if you had a problem you contact me direct or Mini or Pierce and not take it to another forum

You were not told off! It was pointed out to you, as it is to anyone that you had posted your query in the wrong forum.

We have spent a lot of time and effort structuring the forums to make things as easy as possible for members. The area you made your query in is for Propoints, youre doing Discover, therefore the information you were getting by posting in there was incorrect for your part of the diet

I do not appreciate this thread or the comments in it.

wow ive missed some threads somewhere along the lines mantha!!! your on ww then? cool, good move i think im going to dig up all the old posts ive missed...... well maybe not all lol

Someone has to much time on there hands lol!
Yes hun I couldnt stick at cd anymore I wasted to much time and money on it and feel alot more satisfied even after 1 day on ww xxx

I'd be careful what you say or you may find you you have no forum to post In...

Wow cannot believe this!!!! Thankfully i,m on this forum!!!

Back