I guess his hearts in he right place.... lol

ginger? I must try that, always a bit nervous with herbs etc not sure what and how much to use , I had a nice spice rack for xmas full of everything

i use powdered ginger, usually about a teaspoon and a table spoon of mixed herbs. ive learnt its all trial and error and tust me ive had some major disasters with spices lol! half a tea spoon of cinnomen works well with ginger as well =]

Have you thought of freezing your chocolate? in portion sizes. My OH brings wine, "as you've been so good"!

ooo, ive not tried the sw donner, is it in the recipies section here?? magic pancakes are awesome and so filling! i had to watch someone on ylou tube just to make sure i was doing it properly (didnt believe it would work)

bread doesnt seem to ladt 3mins in this house, my toddler is obsessed with wholemeal bread, to the point i have to hide it lol

I love magic pancakes my first lot looked awful but I've perfected it there my treat breakfast. I wait until I really need my comfort food and have them

never thought about freezing choc! makes sense, the harder it is the longer it takes to eat!
@willfitskinnyjeans - i know to u mean about using them as a comfort food ive only tried vanilla yog so far, have u tried any other flavours??

Back