I hate evenings!!

t11cky

Morning easy, afternoon easy!!

Evenings feel so hard!!

I was exactly the same!!

I was always so busy during the day that staying on plan was easy...until I got home.

After dinner I was almost looking for stuff to eat! However since i joined a gym, I go straight after work, come home shower and then have dinner and I find that makes me much more SW compliant - I'm actually struggling to use my syns!

I was exactly the same!!

I was always so busy during the day that staying on plan was easy...until I got home.

After dinner I was almost looking for stuff to eat! However since i joined a gym, I go straight after work, come home shower and then have dinner and I find that makes me much more SW compliant - I'm actually struggling to use my syns!

I have just worked my syns out and am very surprised only used 4 1/2 syns!! :D
So I am very happy!!

you need a hobby to keep your mind and hands busy, maybe something creative! anything apart from tv which i think just helps to create boredom as you flick from one channel to another watching brain numbing things you prob wouldn't if time was limited and just as something to do, or is that just me!!?

you need a hobby to keep your mind and hands busy, maybe something creative! anything apart from tv which i think just helps to create boredom as you flick from one channel to another watching brain numbing things you prob wouldn't if time was limited and just as something to do, or is that just me!!?

Unfortunatly I am inbetween jobs at the moment so have plenty of time in the day to do the things I want and need to do and after a good evening dog walk I find myself mainly watching TV.
I might take up building jigsaws or making model trains :rolleyes:
What do you get upto in the evening??:flirt2:

card making for me, and glass painting! occupies and makes for cheaper cards and presents for people!
I also spend a lot of time doing magazine puzzles and competitions for prizes, maybe you should try this, there are loads of prizes to be won out there!!
Jigsaws is a good idea;-)

Same here. I have habit of watching tv and eating. Its hard to break the habit x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i make sure i have the laptop infront of me when watching t v as it helps to stop me munching... i am often up in the night in pain and its so hard to resist the comfort food

sometimes I think that if I grab something (like a biscuit ), run up stairs and eat it quick before bed I think it won't count ! ha ha ha.

Maybe I need to get more practice on the xbox after he has gone to bed, to give me a chance of beating him more often!!
I honestly can't see myself sat their with a jigsaw and like some of you said thank god for the internet while watching TV its the only think that helps me at the moment in the evening!!

ally___pally said:
sometimes I think that if I grab something (like a biscuit ), run up stairs and eat it quick before bed I think it won't count ! ha ha ha.

If u eat standing up it doesn't count nor does eating of someone elses plate as the calories were intended for them ha ha :)
If only :-(

i find evenings soo hard, ive started saving my syns and using them in evenings. I usually have 3 freddo frogs (5 syns each) and save by healthy b choice (2 alpen light bars) for evenings, its really nice with a cuppa and then if im still peckish i snack on fruit and keep myself occupied with a magazine x

I eat more in the morning at work more than anything. Even though I'm on a computer all day, when I get home i'm online talking to my best friends and don't really think about food

I've been having SUCH a hard time with munchies in the evenings (even if it's superfree it's still unneeded calories if I'm full!) so what I've done for the last week is swap my supper and my dinner around, so that I have a snack as soon as I get in from work (when I'm hungry but not starving, usually a HExB of ryvita and something like a LCL triangles and tomato and a cup of tea) and then have my dinner a bit later on (at eight or half past eight maybe, so I'm finished by just after nine) - then if I want something later I have another cuppa and a small handful of grapes and that's more than enough, it's nearly bedtime and I don't feel the need to snack - I know it's not a really feasible option for those that need to eat with other family members but if you can move your meals around it might be worth a go? I'm finding it MUCH easier than I have before.

hunca said:
If u eat standing up it doesn't count nor does eating of someone elses plate as the calories were intended for them ha ha :)
If only :-(

ha ha ha I wish !!

This week I've started making SF chips with carrots and Celeriac yum!
I'm also crocheting a blanket/throw for my lounge, because I'm a bit fanatical about having clean hands whilst working with yarn I tend not to eat.
Other things is make jewellery on a tray. Colour in stamped images for cards, paint my nails. Also this will sound mad, try putting a mirror opposite where you sit. So you can see yourself.

Back