I have been out of ketosis for 3 days, why?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 27 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Hi,

I had some carbs and alcohol on friday and saturday, Iv been SS's since sunday, but im still not in keto :confused::(

I did'nt think it could take this long :(:(

Plus, can water tablets give you an urine infection?

Thanks

bm2lm xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    dunno bout the water tablets but its probably just takin a bit longer to get into ketosis this time round...its alway harder the 2nd time!!(not fair!) just keep at it n itll happen eventually!!dont worry!!hope all is well!
    Love lynz xx

4. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not sure you should be taking water pills, think its something to do with being in ketosis and the way the kidneys work. Sure someone will be able to confirm this. You will get back in ketosis so dont worry about that, but next time you want to cheat try sticking to protein, it will do you far less harm diet wise. And alcohol?? you know better than that!

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

I've answered your water tablets question on your thread that specifically asked that, hun.

Re getting into ketosis - it all depends on what you ate and how much of it you ate. It can take up to 2 weeks to get into ketosis! IMO, eating carbs whilst SSing just isn't worth the pain of getting back into ketosis!!

Hang on in there - it will happen.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.