I have failed

Don't beat yourself up over it. You haven't failed-you just had a bit of a blip that's all. As long as you get straight back into it and learn from it then you've succeeded. Look how bad you feel about it-that's got to tell you something. Even if you don't lose anything this week it's a lesson learned-but if you pick yourself up and start over then you've done nothing wrong. It's only if you make yourself feel so guilty about it that you give up-that's when you've failed :)

yeah, sparkles is right, don't beat yourself up. get up today, dust yourself off and start again. This is a lesson learned for you because if not you wouldn't feel so rotten. You'll think twice before doing it again if you think really hard about how you feel now! Also, maybe you could think about having a different 'treat' when you feel like splurging like makeup or perfume, clothes? whatever!? when i feel weak if i'm preparing the dreaded f work for my family, ii just think that ss is not forever, and soon, i will be eating again! It's a short time out of a lifetime when u really think about it!
You'll be fine! keep at it! well done on the interview by the way! xxx

Now don't be too hard on yourself hun - I think you've just discovered that you're human - and thats no bad thing! :D

As the girls have said - you cant uneat it - but you have stopped now, so that's a positive thing! :)

Now climb back on the wagon, & get back on your program, have your shakes & your water & allow the diet to do it's job! :p

Using food to celebrate might be something you want to try & change - for the long haul - maybe next time you have reason to celebrate ( well done on the interview & good luck btw!) maybe you could have your nails done or buy yourself some fresh flowers or new perfume/make up - there are plenty of ways to feel better or reward ourselves - without using food! :)

All the best hun! ;)

debs xx

I can understand your feelings as have been there many times.. but honestly,

You haven't failed!!

You have slipped up, don't worry abuot what happened yesterday.. worry about today :)
come along to the 100% daily thread in the other section and keep yourself on track :)

Hope the interview went well and you get the job! :D

You CAN make it, you just have to take one day and one temptation at a time! Emotional eating is a big thing to realise and combat.. There are more of us than we realise around ((hugs))

Aw, you haven't failed! You've had a blip, lets face it we've all had them or will have them at some point. Don't be too hard on yourself, what's done is done and yiou can move on from it now and go for it the cd.

Jump straight back on that CD wagon

You know exactly what your trigger to eat was so now you can try and learn how to combat it. :)
As irishangel says, try and plan yourself a treat that doesn't include food. I bought myself a mass of Lush goodies with my birthday money which before I would probably have spent on buying food :eek:

I also have a pandora bracelet that I was bought at christmas and I am buying myself a new bead for each stone I lose.

Hang on in there, it will be so worth it in the end :gen126:

Annie x

Thank you for all your lovely positive messages. I feel so much better today and the gain was 1.5 pounds which isnt too bad considering. You know even though I did overeat yesterday I did make wiser choices like I didn't have any chips and had small portions of chicken. I did then totally give in with the chocolates but I think it is progress. I am getting straight back on CD and looking forward to learning from my mistakes :) Thanks for being so so so supportive

Im slightly jealous! But get back right on the wagon and it will go as quickly as it went on!! Hopefully alot of the weight was just water too :)

Back