i have no team

missy3

starving!
Any one else teamless ?

I'm teamless too

Me too. :cry:

And me :cry::D

maybe we should have our own team.. not that im clued up on the whole team thing.. but we're loners lol

We're the slim to be loners Our nickname :D

Yeah!! We could form a break-away team and call ourselves "Last but not least". Any other ideas?:D

lol oooh i like them all!
my understanding is there is a team.. then the teams compete to loose the most each week or something maybe :S

Ha!! We all posted at the same time then. There are 6 of us and I think that is the limit for a team. Is Rainbowbrite around to set us up officially?

Well I'm up for that, but I go away on Sat for a week, so will miss next Fridays WI and prolly won't have a big loss. Wouldn't want to cock you guys up!

I hope someone is around to set us up cos i dont have a clue! Its a great motivation to keep losing weight and being part of a team means we always have somewhere to go for a kick up the bum when we need it!

we'll join :D and we'll win.

Of course you wouldn't Cathy, its only for a week and your losses are so consistant.

Ohhhhh and me I'm teamless too :(

And Me! :(

The top 6 have formed their unofficial team 7 - I think that leaves Chunkydunker and me ...... anyone else????

Back