1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I just need dedication!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by jellyfrogs, 21 January 2009 Social URL.

1. jellyfrogs

jellyfrogs New Member

Hi guys I'm new here but not to slimming world!

In 2007 I started on slimming world and lost 5 stones from feb-oct! Since then I quit and put a few back on :(

Now I've started again and I figured I'd come on here and hope you guys can help me stick to it. My family are sick of hearing about it haha

I have a target to lose 2 or 3 stone, hopefully by June (holiday to corfu). Im going to the gym and sticking to the plan (tho free food at the hotel I work at dosnt help). Though I'm not going to classes which dosnt help either, but I am seriously skint, living off £100 a month isnt too easy with a classic mini that breaks constantly haha.

So anyway, just thought I would say hi. I've included a few pics to show my journey so far!

Feb 2007

At my thinnest in March 2008 - clearly loving cows!

Now, well not now, xmas! haha not the prettiest photo ever! haha
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Welcome back! Most of us are not on our first time with SW. But we know it works, and you have a wonderful incentive with the photo of you at goal! You are beautiful! (I haven't been at target since 1973!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    wow, fab piccies. The best thing is you know you can and will do it again.

Good Luck xx
  5. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    wow brill pics you look great mwelcome back to sw and good luck on your journey :wave_cry:
  6. jellyfrogs

jellyfrogs New Member

cheers guys, didnt realise how big them pics were then, sorry haha!

Im off to the gym in a bit, so will weigh myself and set my target.

We'll all get to target together!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.