I just need dedication!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by jellyfrogs, 21 January 2009 Social URL.

1. jellyfrogs

jellyfrogs New Member

Hi guys I'm new here but not to slimming world!

In 2007 I started on slimming world and lost 5 stones from feb-oct! Since then I quit and put a few back on :(

Now I've started again and I figured I'd come on here and hope you guys can help me stick to it. My family are sick of hearing about it haha

I have a target to lose 2 or 3 stone, hopefully by June (holiday to corfu). Im going to the gym and sticking to the plan (tho free food at the hotel I work at dosnt help). Though I'm not going to classes which dosnt help either, but I am seriously skint, living off £100 a month isnt too easy with a classic mini that breaks constantly haha.

So anyway, just thought I would say hi. I've included a few pics to show my journey so far!

[​IMG]
    Feb 2007

[​IMG]
    At my thinnest in March 2008 - clearly loving cows!

[​IMG]
    Now, well not now, xmas! haha not the prettiest photo ever! haha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back! Most of us are not on our first time with SW. But we know it works, and you have a wonderful incentive with the photo of you at goal! You are beautiful! (I haven't been at target since 1973!!!!!!!!!!!

4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    wow, fab piccies. The best thing is you know you can and will do it again.

Good Luck xx

5. mummy2beslim

mummy2beslim taking one day at a time

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    wow brill pics you look great mwelcome back to sw and good luck on your journey :wave_cry:

6. jellyfrogs

jellyfrogs New Member

cheers guys, didnt realise how big them pics were then, sorry haha!

Im off to the gym in a bit, so will weigh myself and set my target.

We'll all get to target together!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.