i just scoffed

sarah88

Gold Member
so ive not been on for a while, i had a couple weeks off my diet after 13 weeks of 100% dieting, i lost 2 stone which is my half way point.
so ive been trying to get bavk on the diet to loose the next 2 stone ande i just cant seem to do it, just cant stick to it. i started again mon and i done so well so far but just scoffed my face, i really want to lose the other 2 stone but dont no how to get back on again.
help, help, help

It's not easy, I know cos I have been there. Try one day at a time, just for today I shall stick to my points, then each day that goes by say the same. Look at photos of yourself when you were 2 stone heavier.
Well done on the weight loss so far, you have achieved far too much to be giving up now. Come on hun, you can do it, you already proved that once, and with just one more pound you will be over half way to goal, one step at a time and then you get to celebrate big time. :winner:

thankyou, that just what i need, support! i dont have the money for meetings and didnt go last time, so its nice to have the support from u guys

I totally agree with Polly, Take it one day at a time and before you know it the week is done and you have lost something, and carry on like that. Its how I got back in routine after being off it for quite a bit of time and now I am back in the swing of things by taking it one day at a time :)

Good luck, and keep posting were all here for each other

Hi well done on 2 stone gone :)
This is why I have to be 100% as if I go off I lose it and then regain it all and yoyo that's why I've 22 years if it under my belt
I am losing real slow and didn't stick to my points 2 days last week and now i'm struggling But I've Bern 100% again, Christmas is keeping me on track but I know exactly how you feel it's the all or nothing for me I think people who have days off then can get back on are lucky they have great willpower not to keep eating.

Like said one day at a time focus on that snd the days slip by, start afresh like you did pre 2 stone say fast start then do plan like it's completely new that way it can seem more interesting.
9 weeks to Christmas 1 stone off or 1 stone on ???? Xx

Back