i keep falling off....

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
:cry::cry:
i dont want sympathy, i want a kick in the ass!
amazing loss last week but i havent had one single day this week that i havent nibbled something:confused::tear_drop:...omg wtf!
im a size 12 in my jeans now and i look soooo much better...but i still have 2 stone to lose by xmas..im so angry and upset.....im a big failure....:mad:
im going to lanzarote in 2 weeks and im desperate to stay with this while on holiday too but i cant stop making a balls of this...
any advice/criticism etc is more than welcome :):sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

I have fallen too triv -it is hard. But after 8 weeks you should know the score and should be better motivated! Come on girl -what are you doing to yourself?! Why are you eating? Actually ask yourself why. Come on, you can do this so wise up and get back on track -you're only going to end up back at square one. Do you want that?

I am having to follow my own advice so I do know how hard it is but you've done so well, dont blow it now.
Good luck.

i know im being a total idiot but i honestly thought by doin this i could break all control that food has over me! im so stressed lately and wen im stressed....i eat!
im going to have a fresh start tomorrow k and from now on im going to meditate or something??? wen im stressed. i need to break this addiction once and for all....ill be on next thursday with my wi results k hun! thanks for the wake up...x good luck too with your weigh in!!

I fell off only last week too...its a horrible feeling,but ive got to say although im determined not to make that mistake again im still feeling hungry every day...not sure why! im wondering if its got something to do with the weather being so cold at the moment,but anyway we will have to be strong & not give up we have come this far! it would be a shame to have to prolong this diet any longer than necessary...SO STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD...FOOD NOT GOOD!!! lol not yet anyway:girlpower:we can do this!!! you too BlackRose:D:D:D good luck girls!!!! caz xx

Hi must be something about this week I haven't cheated but finding it harder and harder, feeling cold and wanting some more variety.....I went to see a cambridge counsellor today because I feel so close to slipping and figured I would rather slip onto another diet programme than simply break out totally. Decided to go with LT until 8th November when my regular pharmacist will be back...daft I know but he has supported me well for the last 8 weeks so want to say goodbye to him. Will then switch to CD before boredom breaks me. Feel better now I have made the decision.
You have clear goals to acheive so you simply need to focus on them and keep going...good luck x

i am in the same boat. have eaten something everyday this week. Work is really stressful and like you when stressed want to eat. and then the extra pressure on yourself cos you have eaten. i have still got a lot to loose and feel like crap cos i have eaten. but don`t want to give it all up helppppppppppppppppppppp

Just a bit out of the box, yes you should keep your mouth zipped shut, but...but... if you are heading for the fridge cause temptation has run you over, for heaven's sake stop and decide on the least harmfull foods - don't go for the cake!! take a small peice of lean meat or chicken or some leafy veggies just to tide you over the urge and at least you'll still be in ketosis.

Again, the best is to keep outa the food scene altogether.

Oh girls, it is hard I know it is!!!!! In this weather the urge for something hot other than a black coffee hits us all! I am permanently cold and am drinking so much coffee I'm drowning in the bally stuff but we are strong women, we can overcome this! It is only for the short term and food will be there afterwards but there will be less of us!!!!

Good luck to you all. I am happy to help anyone get over this coz I'm there too, and after nearly 28 weeks I am looking forward to eating - anything!!!! Raw carrots, red pepper, cucumber and tomatoes and prawns!!!! Sad ah!

BIG hugs.

x

Back