i know i am new

maria 22

But why do I struggle with the junk food ,I know I done ww and eat junk all the time, but cant get in to healthy eatin , am i being silly

Nope , not silly, just human.:bighug:

We get stuck in these ways and unfortunately we can't change them overnight. It's a gradual re learning of what is good for us.

Be patient my lovely, it will come. You aren't alone in your struggle, I promise.

Thankyou, i should overcome the junk in time after doing ww for years,its not going to happen overnight, ifi have 1 bag of crisps i want another and carries on same with chocolate, i don't like veg but do have to get used to it x

I understand the crisp thing only to well, if I have one pack ill continue till cupboard is empiy, ive asked the kids to do without for a few weeks lol
chocolate I can do without as long as I don't have tea so have coffee instead. you will find your own way through this. its hard but worth it..

I understand the crisp thing only to well, if I have one pack ill continue till cupboard is empiy, ive asked the kids to do without for a few weeks lol
chocolate I can do without as long as I don't have tea so have coffee instead. you will find your own way through this. its hard but worth it..
Thanks

Mate, I was so annoyed at only losing half a pound this week I just ate 2 butter croissants and a handful of chocolate munchies.

Lmao, makes no sense does it?

Have given myself a good talking to and put the bag of munchies away. That's an achievement in itself!

# kicksownass

I am a junk food addict and do struggle from time to time, but before you no it i will have run out of syns,i can stop my takeaways every week ,i need tointroduce veg into my diet and friut x

Honestly, you could try and see if it helps, but I find from experience that if I deprive myself during the week then I MEGA binge come the weekend.

Nothing to say it won't work for you though x

Back