I love Slimming World because...

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
I took Hellie's thread and ran with it!

I have a big appitite so I can eat loads of the things I love, like pasta, rice, potatoes and not feel a shred of guilt.

And I don't have to give up anything - everything in moderation.

Why do you love Slimming World?

Because I can eat and still loose weight and I never feel deprived!

Ha ha this is easy!

i love Sliming World because:
1) It's easy (very little counting and weighing!)
2) Everyone can eat the same!
3) There's nothing i can't have
4) I don't feel guilty when i flexi syn a massive meal out!

It's the mutts nuts!

I love it because:

It's as close to "normal" eating as you can ever get on a diet
The whole family can do it
The meals satisfy my greedy piggy appetite
It's part of my life now and I can't imagine eating any other way!!

I love SW because it's taken the guilt out of eating cheese. (and I'm losing weight without feeling hungry!)

I love SW because...

* I can eat LOADS!!
* I really enjoy delicious, home-made meals.
* I LOVE filling up on speed foods like strawberries, raspberries, melon, etc.
* We can have yummy treats, yet always remain in control.
* I got back down to my target weight by following this 'diet'!!
* It's so healthy - I feel great!

xx

because: I can go out tonight and enjoy a drink or two:D

I can eat:D (after following cd!)

I don't have to make loads of food, we can all eat the same

I will get into my 12 jeans one day:cool:

...it's the friendliest and easiest way for me to get my confidence back, a friend I haven't seen in a while :)

I love Slimming World because I don't feel as if I am on a diet, I can fit the diet into everything I do wherever I am or whatever I am doing, and I never feel hungry, but most of all I love Slimming World because I am losing weight every week and it's staying off and I am beginning to believe that I can actually get to target eventually, and get some quality of life back...and that is so rewarding for me, so thank you Slimming World.

I LOVE SW because..........................................................I am getting to know the real me, not the one that put a smile on the outside and ate to get rid of any pain inside!! Ive never met this person before and I have to say that I like her....I want to spend all my time being the proper me!!!

I also love it coz I can still have meals like chips (SW of course) cheese and coleslaw (homemade). You dont feel guilty about anything you eat.

Finally, i love it coz I have met and spoken to so many other people in similar situations at group AND on here. What did I ever do with my time before Minimins!!?!!??

I love Slimming World because it has allowed me to be me, with no guilt and less apologies.

I love Slimming World because I can fall off and am self motivated to climb back on again.

I love Slimming World because anyone can do it.

I love Slimming World because it works.

... I can still eat out each week, go on drinking sessions and still lose weight... It fits into my life as opposed to fitting my life into a diet.

xx

Run with it Squiddie!!!

...because I'm finally conquering my food demons; guilt and greed. I have a tool that's given me control, allows me to eat almost normally (or, like a slim person) and it's helping me become the person I want to be in a healthy non-obsessive way!

Think that's several good reasons to love Sw.

I can

Lose weight without feeling hungry
Eat loads of pasta and rice
There's some great recipes, quite a few on this site
I can see weight coming off
The OH can eat the same thing

Its worked before, but silly me went back to old ways, this time will make sure I don't stray when I get down to goal weight.

Sue

Back