I love weight watchers because...

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
I've just finished my first week as a returner, and I have remembered why I love this plan. One week in and im 9lbs lighter, have planned my dinners for a week and done my first organised food shop in months, and my skin which had recently sprouted teenager spots again, is nearly blemish free. Love it!

Wow 9 lb well done thats amazing x

Thanks so much guys :) I think I must have been retaining alot of water because id been eating so much crap before. Being on ww really organises me foodwise, I seem to change my view of it and feel really motivated about the heath benefits too. So pleased I bothered rejoining!

Had an amazing lunch today. Had a friend up and made a pizza using the warbutons square wraps as a base with passata and garlic and herbs, topped with 30g low fat mozzarella and 30g goats cheese, some basil and a drizzle of balsamic dressing. The pizza was 12 pp for the whole thing and was amazing with a simple rocket and baby spinach salad hmmmm, yum!

Mmm made giant quesadillas for lunch but made them Italian style, with tomatoes, garlic, ham and basil, topped with low fat cheeses hmmm. Quite alot of pp, 13, but could have easily served 2 with a salad. I spread my weeklies out too so I have 7 extra a say so its all good. Was freaking yummy and im now stuffed and ready for a nap!!!

Back