I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Morning patsy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only another 10 to go :)

Happy Saturday patsy , another week done :)

Hope your ok patsy xx

I'm really sore with the gut probs again recently. Agony most days with very little respite. Hope the quacks can do something soon. But not looking too promising. I've been scared to eat as it makes the pain worse. Otherwise I'm good just counting the days till I'm free from work. :D

Only another 10 to go :)
I love that you guys are keeping count for me. :D Yep tem more Monday mornings to go. :D

Oh pp hope your feeling better , just think next Monday your in to single figures , xx

Sorry to hear ur in pain pp :( hope the docs can sort u out its not fair u being in pain all day!
Thanks Em - problem is if they operate they could make it a lot worse and might even perforate the bowel as the adhesions are tough to identify as different from any other tissue. I just wish they could come up with something to help without surgery. I'm reading all I can on the internet and trying a number of experiments. The weekend was not eating anything solid. It didn't work at all. So now on to next plan. Eating little and often and as little processed as possible. So I'll wait and see how that goes. :D

Oh pp hope your feeling better , just think next Monday your in to single figures , xx

Thanks Yvonne. As you see ^^^^ I'm experimenting with different solutions. Maybe something will work for me. I live in hope.

I love Love LOVE your countdown as I hadn't even got to the thought of single figures yet. Makes me feel better already. :D

Have you tried Reiki healing, might be about to help with the pain if nothing else

No I don't know anyone who does it so I didn't really know where to start. :D Right now I'm game to try anything. :D

Hmm i'll ask about, my friend might know some healers up there.

Omg so sorry Hun

totally realised when you visited me
I'd not been visiting you
then noticed I was unsubscribed how that happened
I don't have a clue

Omg so sorry Hun

totally realised when you visited me
I'd not been visiting you
then noticed I was unsubscribed how that happened
I don't have a clue
No worries Kally I had fallen so far behind on lots of diaries and am a bit anal about catching up. So took ages to catch up on yours even when I was back to reading regularly. BTW I've just caught up on Rose's diary and know now how you broke your toe. Twas that darn pole wasn't it :8855:

Hope you're feeling better soon PP :bighug: xx

Back