I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Have a good day pp x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Some more evidence of spring would be good. :D

I'm OK now about the redundancy as work is getting worse and worse and my health is a bit rubbish and I am always too tired to do anything except try to catch up on my sleep at w/ends. So now I'm looking forward to some free time and being able to do all my hobbies and get my house sorted out and cleaned properly and the garden tidied up a bit. I'm focussing on the positives and planning my time to achieve things I want to do. It will be lovely to be FREE. The lack of money will be a bit of a bummer but hey ho can't have everything. I tend to live quite quietly anyway so I'm hoping I'll be OK for a while at least. :D

I saw lots of crocuses poking up throughout our town today..also a few early daffs...but the trees are still naked

What an amazing way to look at your redundancy - haven't been to work at all yet this year - fingers crossed I will be returning about 18th April

Not wanting to pry - but if you have health issues - are you entitled to Disibility Living Allowance?

I saw lots of crocuses poking up throughout our town today..also a few early daffs...but the trees are still naked

What an amazing way to look at your redundancy - haven't been to work at all yet this year - fingers crossed I will be returning about 18th April

Not wanting to pry - but if you have health issues - are you entitled to Disibility Living Allowance?
I love to see the early flowers. All I've got atm are snowdrops poking through the snow - very pretty.

Been reading your diary and hope you feel better soon.

Re the DLA I don't know if I would be deemed to be ill enough :( but I am going to look into it a bit more. I qualified for DLA when I was on dialysis but I know that it is treated differently. Will have to do more research but I remember the form being horrendous, probably enough to put most people off of ever trying to get it. :D

It's worth filling the form out - there are lots of agencies out there that can help you fill the forms in in order to get the benefit - my advice to you is to list everything illness you have and imagine it all together on a bad day - and be honest about what you can and can't do - and what you would need help with - like taxi fares, cleaner, someone to do your shopping etc

It's worth filling the form out - there are lots of agencies out there that can help you fill the forms in in order to get the benefit - my advice to you is to list everything illness you have and imagine it all together on a bad day - and be honest about what you can and can't do - and what you would need help with - like taxi fares, cleaner, someone to do your shopping etc
You're so right there Donna. I tend to think of each thing as an individual and not as if all at once. On really bad days when my adhesions are really playing up it's agony and that's without moving. Can't eat or anything without being sick then. But I think that on good days I am OK. But then my OK is probably everyone elses wiped out if you know what I mean. :D

7 to go? Or is it 6? Lost count again :p

Morning pp

Morning Yvonne. :D

You're welcome PP - its a very white day here in Essex - have you woken up to snow?
Only a very light dusting of extra snow this morning or all w/end. Hope you're clear of it now too. :D

Hi patsy have a great day xx

And you Yvonne. :D

7 to go? Or is it 6? Lost count again :p
Unfortunately your first figure is correct. I wish it was less than 7. I can't wait. :D

Hi just popping into say hi and get some more motivation as I am in bad need of it at the moment, will catch up on previous posts later on tonight xx

Hi just popping into say hi and get some more motivation as I am in bad need of it at the moment, will catch up on previous posts later on tonight xx
Lovely to see you back posting hun. No real point in reading my diary nothing of note except I'm being made redundant. No motivational talk at all from me in my diary. I just keep trying but obviously not hard enough. :D

you just like chatting too much to be motivational :p

you just like chatting too much to be motivational :p
Me chatting Noooooooo. I'm motivational on other people's threads sometimes. :D I'd just feel like a fraud being motivational on my own cos I've only lost about 7 pounds so far this year. Not exactly gonna set the heather alight with losses like that am I. Anyhoo I'm more interested in crafting and getting the house and garden sorted out atm well I will be once I'm free. And once the weather improves a bit. I'd break my spade if I tried to dig just now. Ground has been frozen solid for weeks. Some of the snow that fell a month and more ago is still lying around where it was deep. So bored of snow now. Want to see that fabled big yellow thing I've heard about in stories of yesteryear. :D Um yes S....U.... N I think it was called. :rotflmao:

Back