I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Not so good today as my gut seized up again last night and I got no sleep but had to come to work anyway, consoling myself that I only have to drag myself in here three more times as I'm working from home two days and taking flex leave for the last two days. Bring it on. :D

Oh bless ya PP x

:bighug: Hey lovely, sorry to hear you've not been feeling great, hope things pick up soon xx

But :woohoo: and :wow: how quick has that gone, less than 2 weeks before you're done and dusted omg!!

Thank god you'll have more time to spend on you and not have to go there anymore.

Gut permitting, I hope you have a good day sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx

:bighug: Hey lovely, sorry to hear you've not been feeling great, hope things pick up soon xx

But :woohoo: and :wow: how quick has that gone, less than 2 weeks before you're done and dusted omg!!

Thank god you'll have more time to spend on you and not have to go there anymore.

Gut permitting, I hope you have a good day sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx
Thanks Lovely Lily, so good to have you back posting at least some of the time. :D I had such great plans of doing more healthy cooking etc but that's looking unlikely now as I've to follow a low potassium diet and everything that's vaguely healthy is now off limits. At the moment though it's not so tough as every time I eat I end up in agony so I'm choosing to not eat. Or to only have very small bits of things. I had real food yesterday and paid the price all night and today. :( So sick of being in pain. :(. Hope all is well at your end. :D

Hi pp have a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning. Hope it's a good day for you. :)

Morning. Hope it's a good day for you. :)
I'm working (ahem) from home today so that helps a bit. It's sunny here so I want to be outside pottering in the garden. Might take a long lunch and go out and get a bit done. Should really be working on the house though as it was badly neglected when I was poorly and I've not done anything about catching up. Maybe a combo of the two is the way to go. :D

Nice and rainy here too.

Happy Saturday hun, so far dry here but Sky is black so guessing it won't last. Have a good day hunni and hope your'e keeping well xxx

Morning PP, hope today's good to you :)

Happy Saturday hun, so far dry here but Sky is black so guessing it won't last. Have a good day hunni and hope your'e keeping well xxx
Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I'm back ion the office today for my 2nd last day. It feels a bit odd I have to say. Back to not eating again as I tried on Sunday and failed miserably with agonising pains again. I really don't know what else to try. :(

Morning PP, hope today's good to you :)
2nd last day at work now YIPPEE. :D Hiope you're having a good day. :D

Back