I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Morning I'm ok. Found out I have compressed nerves in my neck causing all my back pain & possibly my migraines. Nd 2 look in2 it further but I'm getting there!! Suffered 4 10yrs so nothing new!!
Hope they sort you out. :D

Hey PP, hope you're feeling better, sorry to hear you're under the weather.
How's retirement? Enjoying it?
Hope to catch up properly soon
TTFN :bighug: xxx
Hello lovely Lily. :D

Morning patsy,
Are you feeling any better ?
I hope you are over the worst , take care xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

R u ok patsy ?
Thinking bout you my lovely xxx

Sorry fornot replying earlier Von but just feeling Ugh. Can't shale this no way and feeling a bit sorry for myself, I want some nice weather and some energy so I can enjoy it. :D Hope you;re doing OK. :D

Oh take care pp,
Yea a but of sunshine works wonders xx

Hello lovely Patsy, aww bless ya hun :bighug: hope you are over the worst of it now sweetie xx
You know what I love about you, you are such a kind hearted generous woman, no matter how bad you feel, you are always there with a cheery cheeky word (most times) for everyone else and keep everyone up and feeling good, I have so missed you lady and I am glad to be back and able to carry on where we left off xxx:hug99:xxx
Have a wonderful day lovely xxx

Hello lovely Patsy, aww bless ya hun :bighug: hope you are over the worst of it now sweetie xx
You know what I love about you, you are such a kind hearted generous woman, no matter how bad you feel, you are always there with a cheery cheeky word (most times) for everyone else and keep everyone up and feeling good, I have so missed you lady and I am glad to be back and able to carry on where we left off xxx:hug99:xxx
Have a wonderful day lovely xxx
Thanks Lily, hoping I'm past the worst but with no immune system who knows. Had to go out yesterday and get a new charger for my lappy, It died a couple of days back and I felt bereft without my link to the outside world, how sad is that. And was missing my silly FB games too. And yes it has been said that I need to get a life. :giggle:

Anyway I'm going out to the WRI tonight (yep still needing that life) and I know they have a wee bit of a celebration organised for my mum who turns 80 on the 21st. And as it's a monthly meeting this is the nearest one. Will need to remember to take my camera. :D

know that feeling with no immune system, tried the actimel for 6 months, nothing changed so made a decision to save some money lol, I haven't...touch wood had the cold yet, Harry, Albert and the girls have all had it but so far the adults have got away with it, having said that I have had a bad head ache for the last 3 days, that's usually a good sign of a cold coming for me ...but I have been having a few bouts of thrush of late, not had that for donkeys years on a regular basis, so something going on there..had my diabetic check up Monday, blood pressure high, which is the dead opposite as its usually low, blood sugars raised and no explanation as such, going to look into changing my tabs, 5 years now and I still cant get along with Metformin, good news was the diabetic neuropathy hasn't diminished at all in the last 4 years, so doing something right there lol and got my rhetinopathy test on n9th april, fingers crossed no change there either, lets just say it doesn't feel like it to me ...As I keep telling Mal and the girls best thing they could do is take me out and put me to sleep gently lol either that or shoot me :8855:, I bloody hate getting older, and only for that reason, If I had good health or should I say better health, I'd be happy to be my age lol
Enjoy yourself tonight sweetie and correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have a birthday coming up soon.....like MONDAY !!!! lol xxx

know that feeling with no immune system, tried the actimel for 6 months, nothing changed so made a decision to save some money lol, I haven't...touch wood had the cold yet, Harry, Albert and the girls have all had it but so far the adults have got away with it, having said that I have had a bad head ache for the last 3 days, that's usually a good sign of a cold coming for me ...but I have been having a few bouts of thrush of late, not had that for donkeys years on a regular basis, so something going on there..had my diabetic check up Monday, blood pressure high, which is the dead opposite as its usually low, blood sugars raised and no explanation as such, going to look into changing my tabs, 5 years now and I still cant get along with Metformin, good news was the diabetic neuropathy hasn't diminished at all in the last 4 years, so doing something right there lol and got my rhetinopathy test on n9th april, fingers crossed no change there either, lets just say it doesn't feel like it to me ...As I keep telling Mal and the girls best thing they could do is take me out and put me to sleep gently lol either that or shoot me :8855:, I bloody hate getting older, and only for that reason, If I had good health or should I say better health, I'd be happy to be my age lol
Enjoy yourself tonight sweetie and correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have a birthday coming up soon.....like MONDAY !!!! lol xxx
Hope all the tests are good when you have them. I think we only really value our health when we lose it. :(

Mum was pleased and surprised by the wee impromptu celebration and said she enjoyed her night. :D

You have a good memory lovely Lily tis Monday indeed for me and in another year I have a signature b'day, really should make an effort to lose a few stone for that, :8855:I managed it for my last signature b'day but then the steroids got me and somehow the willpower has evaporated in the interim too. :(

Afternoon patsy
Glad your mum enjoyed the suprise ,
Hope your having a good day , I'm just awake after catching up on a terrible nights sleep,
Hope you've had a good day so far and enjoy the rest of it xxxx

Hope all the tests are good when you have them. I think we only really value our health when we lose it. :(

Mum was pleased and surprised by the wee impromptu celebration and said she enjoyed her night. :D

You have a good memory lovely Lily tis Monday indeed for me and in another year I have a signature b'day, really should make an effort to lose a few stone for that, :8855:I managed it for my last signature b'day but then the steroids got me and somehow the willpower has evaporated in the interim too. :(
Hello lovely, glad mum enjoyed her night, hope you got loads of pics, but if you're anything like me you'll take the camera and then get so involved with the proceddings you completely forget to take even one photo :8855: I have to admit to doing that on a number of occasions lol
How can I forget your birthday young lady, it just so happens it falls on St Paddy's day and my daughter in laws b'day.....oooh a biggie next year eh? are you 21 again my lovely, I am and have been for the last 35 years :giggle:
I know a bit about steroids have had increase mine immensely the last 2 years or so, have a voracious appetite because of them and maybe that's why I am struggling to lose weight right now...well I believe that and that's my excuse lol
Have a fab evening hun, I am off to play cards tonight, first time since my accident in January, my daughter bless has found a card stand/holder so I dont have to strain my arm lol
TTFN xxx:bighug:xxx

Afternoon patsy
Glad your mum enjoyed the suprise ,
Hope your having a good day , I'm just awake after catching up on a terrible nights sleep,
Hope you've had a good day so far and enjoy the rest of it xxxx

Thanks Von, having another bad day I'm afraid, cough/cold back again with a vengeance. :(

Hello lovely, glad mum enjoyed her night, hope you got loads of pics, but if you're anything like me you'll take the camera and then get so involved with the proceddings you completely forget to take even one photo :8855: I have to admit to doing that on a number of occasions lol
How can I forget your birthday young lady, it just so happens it falls on St Paddy's day and my daughter in laws b'day.....oooh a biggie next year eh? are you 21 again my lovely, I am and have been for the last 35 years :giggle:
I know a bit about steroids have had increase mine immensely the last 2 years or so, have a voracious appetite because of them and maybe that's why I am struggling to lose weight right now...well I believe that and that's my excuse lol
Have a fab evening hun, I am off to play cards tonight, first time since my accident in January, my daughter bless has found a card stand/holder so I dont have to strain my arm lol
TTFN xxx:bighug:xxx
I managed a few piccies but not many.

Yep it's 21 again for me too next year. Hope cards is fun and well done your daughter for getting you an aide for you. An augmented poker hand as it were. :D

Hey pp how u doing?
As above bored of this cold now I get a day or so of feeling a bit better then laid low again. :(. It's getting to be a pain. How are you getting on today hun. :D

Happy birthday PP! :D

Back