I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

:woohoo: 100% June as of today :D

Yesterday doesn't matter, you've drawn the line and I'm sure you'll be back on it with a vengeance today :D
Too right I am. Thanks Em :D

Morning pp yeay to 100% June x
And you Yvonne. :D

You can do it PP :D
Oh yesssss. Thanks for the support Stevie. :D really appreciate it. :D

Agree it's over and done with
and here's to a 100% June
You and me both Kally. :D

Thanks ladies. I'm back on the 100% trail again and will aim to do the whole of June too. Also and this is a wee bit scary I've signed up to Jackies exercise challenge and set myself a target of a mile a day. Doesn't sound much but anything that gets my ar$e in gear has got to be good. Quite looking forward to it now. I'm also going to try to remember to note my positives on here.

Positives for Fri 1st June 12

Back to being 100%
Started exercise challenge.
I'm on holiday.
Have lovely pals both on and off minis.

I'll stop now and go and do some of the said exercise. :D

good afternoon glad to see ppp back again :D

woohoo to the walking challange :D you'll be addicted in no time :giggle:

try washing the car with bicarb of soda it's very good for neutralizing nasty niffs xxxx

good afternoon glad to see ppp back again :D

woohoo to the walking challange :D you'll be addicted in no time :giggle:

try washing the car with bicarb of soda it's very good for neutralizing nasty niffs xxxx
Thanks for the tip. I've not been brave enough to stick my nose anywhere near the car yet. Think I might heave if it's bad. I'd like to be addicted I think cos then I wouldn't have to MAKE myself do it. Which is the current situaation. :D

:wavey: hiya PP :D

Only 2 things for spilt milk if totally dry try sprinkling with bicarbonate of soda, leave over night and hoover up

If this doesn't work the best thing is if you know anyone with a steam cleaner :) I love mine for things like this. The steam kills the germs that cause the stink :D

Heres to 100% June and the June challenge :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wavey: hiya PP :D

Only 2 things for spilt milk if totally dry try sprinkling with bicarbonate of soda, leave over night and hoover up

If this doesn't work the best thing is if you know anyone with a steam cleaner :) I love mine for things like this. The steam kills the germs that cause the stink :D

Heres to 100% June and the June challenge :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Will try the Sodabic. and if that doesn't work I could fire up the wallpaper steamer and just use the nozzle not the plate bit. :D

Thanks for the tips. Was making me unwell yesterday as I was washing it out so not much hope for today. :(

Oddly really looking forward to the challenges now I've finally got my head in the zone. :D

Whats the challenge...i'm to lazy to scroll through and find out :D

Whats the challenge...i'm to lazy to scroll through and find out :D
JackieN who was a selfconfessed couch spud is now a waking junkie and has inspired loads of us who read her diary to up our exercise levels. (not hard to increase mine.) We're all independantly keeping track for ourselves though I think and I've set mine at a mile a day or 15 - 20 mins of any other exercise to be the equivalent of a mile. Loads have set really high targets but I thought I'd be realistic,

Wanna join in more the merrier. :D

I do 15 mins everyday anyway :p I'm still a couch potato :p I need to up it actually, since i'm doing that 5k in 3 weeks time haha, i might join...but then again i might not :p

Hey PP! Am with you on the mile a day and 100% June challenge! We can do this!! :bighug: xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Thanks Kally And a good w/end to you also. I'm hoping to be waving my pompoms on Tuesday ......... For my 3st shiny. :D

Whoo hoo give en a good shake , that would be brilliant and well deserved :)

Back