I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Just wanted to say a quick hello after reading your diary am new to this site today and only rejoined slimming world this week after 5 years it's nice to know your not the only person that struggles with the joys of weight loss think this site could offer a real place of support on my weightloss journey i'm excited to be here.

Carrie-Ann

Hi hi hi. Hope your well and sounds like I've missed loads glad you found your lady in Blackpool. Hope your well Hun and thanks for the reminder about the wmr challenge just gunna reply now :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Good to have you back Jo. How's it going with you. :D

Just wanted to say a quick hello after reading your diary am new to this site today and only rejoined slimming world this week after 5 years it's nice to know your not the only person that struggles with the joys of weight loss think this site could offer a real place of support on my weightloss journey i'm excited to be here.

Carrie-Ann
:welcome2:Carrie-Ann if you made it through my drivel you deserve a medal. Do you have your own diary? If so let me know what it's called and I'll drop by for a nosey. :D

Have a great weekend PP, any plans so far?
No quiet one this time but it's just what I need tbh. How about you. :D

S-U-N? What is that? Never heard of such a thing

Purple Patsy said:
Thanks Jo. Weekend was too short as usual. And Mondays go on for ever. :D Hope you're having a good Monday. :D
Why DO Mondays go on forever!!???

Purple Patsy said:
Someone told me this morning that was the name of the big yellow thing I could see in the sky. Not sure I believe them though. Think they made it up cos they'd never seen it before either. :D Think it's chinese whispers. :D
Must be made up. I certainly haven't seen it :(

Why DO Mondays go on forever!!???

Must be made up. I certainly haven't seen it :(

Mondays is down to sods law I believe. Even if they made it up I'm OK with that cos it's still there in the sky. :D

There's been no news other than the fact that he's been charged :(

How's your week going so far PP?
Not too bad so far but just work :( and Asda shopping last night but I can go straight home today. Yeay. :D How's it going with you?

Sorry not been replying , wont let me send , a bit random some it will some it won't

Back