I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

hope you're having a good day PP? how was WI?

Not so good today the adhesions from old dialysis wounds are playing up big time and are agony. Otherwise I'm good. I lost 4 of the pounds I had gained at WI. still a bit ot go though to get back to my lowest. :D How's it going with you. :D

Well done on the loss! hope you feel better soon. :hug99:

Yay to losing those 4lbs chook well done you
you should be waving them Pom Poms with pride ;)
Thanks Kally
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
just for you
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
Hope you're still enjoying the countryside. :D

Not so good today the adhesions from old dialysis wounds are playing up big time and are agony. Otherwise I'm good. I lost 4 of the pounds I had gained at WI. still a bit ot go though to get back to my lowest. :D How's it going with you. :D

See you don't need me to bat you round the head, well done :)

Brilliant loss :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss Pats and glad your express delivery of mojo appears to have arrived safely! Yay! Thank you for getting my little joke about the JUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD diet :8855: :bighug: xxxxxx

glad to hear you're a bit better. :)

See you don't need me to bat you round the head, well done :)
Not this week no. Save it for later on. :D

Brilliant loss :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Emma :D

Well done on the loss Pats and glad your express delivery of mojo appears to have arrived safely! Yay! Thank you for getting my little joke about the JUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD diet :8855: :bighug: xxxxxx
Was surprised you got a serious answer/lecture at all. Thanks for the support. :D

glad to hear you're a bit better. :)
Thanks hun. :D

well done on the loss xxx finelly found my way back after all my travels lately :D

hope your feeling better xxx
Thanks Mandy Sounds like you had a fab time away. :D

did I congratulate you on that loss ? :eek: sorry I am so behind and can't keep up lately. :hug99: hope you feel much better very soon my lovely friend :D xxxxxx
You have now :D Don't worry about being behind. I know you're going through a lot atm. That and work are plenty for one person to deal with. :D Hope tomorrow is good. :D

Morning! Trust you got to work ontime? Those games are addictive, lol.

Back