I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Well hello there PP (and LMC). Didn't know about your diary. How's things going? My start to the year had been baaaaaaaaad!

Thanks PPP. Really need to do it this time and stick with it or i will never get there!
I feel the same but am still going to go with the pods and give them a fair go. :D We can both do it.

Hi hunny

Just popping in to say hello
and lovely to see you back posting
Thanks Kally. :D

Sounds like an awful weekend! But hoping it's a better week! Well done for trying to keep positive :)
It's gotta be better then letting it get me so down, well at least I hope it will work. :D Hope you're doing well too. :D

Back at you Em. :D

Well hello there PP (and LMC). Didn't know about your diary. How's things going? My start to the year had been baaaaaaaaad!
:welcome2:Andrea. How are you doing. You did so well last year with target and all. :D I'm sure your start has not been that bad and you'll soon get it back even if it has. :D

Is anyone else getting sick of minis throwing you out all the time or is it just me?

Aw i use the app on my ipad/iphone as my poor wee laptop finally gave up its fight the other day lol
Mine too the touchpad gave up on me last week so I had to find a mouse. Still reach for the touchpad every time though. GRR it's only about a yr and a half old too. It has also kept shutting down as windows has problems and when not doing that it logs me out of minis every 5 mins. AAARGH

I thought it was doing it a bit more than usual PP, it's frustrating.

How's your week going so far?
See above re the lappy and minis GRRRR and I had a wasted half day in court yesterday waiting to see if I was needed for Jury Duty. Looking for the positive in that though. I had a half day off work. :D:D:D Otherwise it's OK for now. :D How about you. :D

Mine too the touchpad gave up on me last week so I had to find a mouse. Still reach for the touchpad every time though. GRR it's only about a yr and a half old too. It has also kept shutting down as windows has problems and when not doing that it logs me out of minis every 5 mins. AAARGH

Aww you will get used to it soon, after loads of shouting and bawling I'm sure lol! Mines has had software faults the past few months so I kinda wanted a new one incase I lost all my uni stuff, then it decided not to turn on at all :( my new one is going to take 3weeks!!! :( although it has windows 8 which will take some getting used to!

Is it weird that I love jury duty and I'm not allowed to do it when I qualify? :(

Aww you will get used to it soon, after loads of shouting and bawling I'm sure lol! Mines has had software faults the past few months so I kinda wanted a new one incase I lost all my uni stuff, then it decided not to turn on at all :( my new one is going to take 3weeks!!! :( although it has windows 8 which will take some getting used to!

Is it weird that I love jury duty and I'm not allowed to do it when I qualify? :(
Hope you managed to get your uni stuff copied before it died. I'm already sick of it as the mouse is a bit tough to use on my lap. I'm no good at juggling. ;)

I'd never been called before for JD and was amazed at how much time and money was wasted having 50 of us turn up and then do nothing. :) Why are nurses not allowed is it cos you might have to deal with the people on a professional capacity.

The only time I had jd I wAs picked first so didn't really see what else was going on, I think that's the reason why, ESP cos I'm doing mental health nursing

I only had two essays on it so its not too bad, I think I emailed my friend one of those anyway so it will be somewhere in hotmail world lol x

Morning! Hope you have a good day!

Haha yep 4 weeks off and im totally messing with my sleeping pattern.. Ive been up to 6am watching greys anatomy haha (my most recent tv addiction... Unfortunately ive ran out of seasons on lovefilm!!)
Sounds just like me I go nocturnal whenever I'm off and it's such hard work getting back to work. :D I've only seen some of the early series so far, how many are on lovefilm? I keep thinking about getting it but never quite get there.

Im upto season 7 lol, lovefilm is great! Im on a free trial at the moment so ive got disks coming out to the house too but i think its a fiver for online content only which is what im going to go to after the free trial... Theres loads of lost, prison break, desperate housewives, greys anatomy, scrubs, loads of tv progs and loads of films, if you want the really upto date ones you need them sent out but theres loads of slightly older ones online x

Back