I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

as long as you are doing them just checking :D

Normally I'd call PP but I am going to bed in a moment as feeling so tired and urgh, Charlie still up too :eek: We will catch up soon though as been ages :hug99: thanks for caring you are such a lovely friend :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

as long as you are doing them just checking :D

Normally I'd call PP but I am going to bed in a moment as feeling so tired and urgh, Charlie still up too :eek: We will catch up soon though as been ages :hug99: thanks for caring you are such a lovely friend :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I quite understand hun. Sweet dreams. Hope you get your full eight hours and wake refreshed and ready for another day and may that day be better than this one, much better. Catch up properly soon. :D :bighug:

Last edited:
Well done on passing up on ice cream! X

It definately seems the pods are working for you! Hope you have a good day today!

It definately seems the pods are working for you! Hope you have a good day today!
Thanks hun and a good day for you too. I've noticed a couple of times where I would normally have have had more to eat or made a poorer food choice that something seems to stop me and I've made better choices or not had more. It's a bit weird TBH, but all good. :D

It's all the psychologicalthingymabob, I was gonna try that chocoholics slimpod, but thought i'd give my relaxation technique thing another bash, so far i haven't overindulged, stilll eating the choc but its more like a choccy biccy or a freddo and not 4 bars or dairy milk :p

It's all the psychologicalthingymabob, I was gonna try that chocoholics slimpod, but thought i'd give my relaxation technique thing another bash, so far i haven't overindulged, stilll eating the choc but its more like a choccy biccy or a freddo and not 4 bars or dairy milk :p
The mind sure is a strong thing. I think anything which helps with cravings is good. Hope the relaxation thing keeps working for you. :D They do say a little of what you fancy does you good. :D

Hope you managed to get your uni stuff copied before it died. I'm already sick of it as the mouse is a bit tough to use on my lap. I'm no good at juggling. ;)

I'd never been called before for JD and was amazed at how much time and money was wasted having 50 of us turn up and then do nothing. :) Why are nurses not allowed is it cos you might have to deal with the people on a professional capacity.

What?! I want to do jury survice and I want to be a nurse can I not do it? In gutted I think it would b brilliant (untill a couple years ago I wanted to b a lawyer but thought I'd make a rubbish one as I'd probably to defend the guilty ones!) xx

Hey pp well done for turning down the I've cream sundae even though it is January and that would have been freezing! Hope uve had a lovely day xx

What?! I want to do jury survice and I want to be a nurse can I not do it? In gutted I think it would b brilliant (untill a couple years ago I wanted to b a lawyer but thought I'd make a rubbish one as I'd probably to defend the guilty ones!) xx
Yep could be a problem there's a long list of barred professions for JD.

Hey pp well done for turning down the I've cream sundae even though it is January and that would have been freezing! Hope uve had a lovely day xx
Thanks hun, It was actually quite a nice day at the time too. Warm for January in Scotland. :D It's much colder today though. Supposed to snow later on too. :D

Ooo no!! We are forecast snow too. I hope it doesn't come off, I thought we had gotten rid of the stuff!! Brrrrr :gen125:

Back