I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Morning pp, have a good one

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning! Hope you have a good day. Only snow showers here, but none settled! So jeaulous! want to go out and play in it with the kids!

I'm so jealous, I want it snow here. I've got my camera on charge ready to get lots of pictures :D
It was lovely to look at yesterday but a lot has gone overnight, The roads are salted and clear so not too bad getting to work. :D

Ooo no!! We are forecast snow too. I hope it doesn't come off, I thought we had gotten rid of the stuff!! Brrrrr :gen125:
I think it stopped late afternoon for us. None so far today but I think it's forecast though. Need to wait and see. :D Did you get any?

Im not jealous....nope not me
I hate snow
I certainly wouldn't want to drive a bus in it. :D Mind you I don't think I'd like to drive a bus full stop. :D I admire your courage. :D

I love snow when I can sit wrapped up warm in the house watching it fall. Hate driving in it!
Me too, love to focus on a single flake and watch it fall. I'm sort of used to driving in it though cos I live in the country and we usually get a fair amount. I hate driving in town in it though cos so many people have no idea when it comes to snow driving and they are a bigger liability than the snow itself. :D IMHO

Morning pp, have a good one

And you Yvonne. :D

Morning PP :wavey: have a good day x
Thanks Em you too. :D

Morning! Hope you have a good day. Only snow showers here, but none settled! So jeaulous! want to go out and play in it with the kids!
Not really enough left for snowmen and it got frosted so it's not sticky any more. Maybe still enough for sledging though. Supposed to more today I think. :D

Our snow stopped thank goodness, more forecast for later though. I don't like snow, i am capable of dislocating my knee without the awful white stuff to help it along.

Our snow stopped thank goodness, more forecast for later though. I don't like snow, i am capable of dislocating my knee without the awful white stuff to help it along.
Ouch. I always think it's when you're being tentative on snow and ice you hurt yourself. I prefer to act like a kid and try to slide then I find I don't fall over. Odd I know. :D

As I work in Edinbugh it's hard to tell what it's doing weatherwise at home. Too easy to get caught out as I'm at a much higher level and Edinburgh's at sea level. Hopefully it'll be OK. :D

Ouch. I always think it's when you're being tentative on snow and ice you hurt yourself. I prefer to act like a kid and try to slide then I find I don't fall over. Odd I know. :D

As I work in Edinbugh it's hard to tell what it's doing weatherwise at home. Too easy to get caught out as I'm at a much higher level and Edinburgh's at sea level. Hopefully it'll be OK. :D

I try and walk normally cos i know if i try to hard i'll fall, then cos my walk into work is on a hill i tend to start panicking half way down...at which point my boss who has arrived 10 mins after me catches up and lends a hand haha.

Funny you should say that, the town i live in is on a lot lower ground than where i work, as i drove from home there was hardly any snow, got half way to work and drove through a fog patch came out the other side on a full on white scene...I thought I'd landed in Narnia or something lol

since my boss has already nicknamed me the ice queen....so guess i should be the white witch haha. Tempted to say my boss is Mr Tumnus...he might sack me though haha

Morning PP! Have a lovely day!

Night Patsy managed a whole day :)

Yeah well done Yvonne and hope you have another one today. :D

We have snow now PP!! :woohoo: It sent the dog a bit loopy though :giggle:

Hope you've had a good day xx
Was it down to his cold feet or the novelty do you think? Did you get it on camera? We've not had any more yet but still forecast I think. :D

Morning PP! Have a lovely day!
Thanks hun. And I hope you have a good one too. :D

Back