I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Not a flake yet but apparently we're getting some at the weekend!

Have a good day and be careful of that ice :)

Morning lovely PP, hope you're ok, I do wish I had more time to come and have a proper chat, miss our chinwags ...catch ya soon sweetie, have a good day xxx:hug99:xxx

Good Morning! Hope you have a good day! and keep warm. it's freezing here!!

Happy Thursday! Nearly the weekend :woohoo:

Happy Friday! Hope you're ok :hug99:

:bighug: hope everything is ok xx
Fine thanks Em, how's it going with you. :D

Not a flake yet but apparently we're getting some at the weekend!

Have a good day and be careful of that ice :)
Just icy here so far LMP see you're in SW England so assume you're caught up in what hit Wales, Hope you're managing OK.

Morning lovely PP, hope you're ok, I do wish I had more time to come and have a proper chat, miss our chinwags ...catch ya soon sweetie, have a good day xxx:hug99:xxx
I miss the chat too lovely Lily. But I know you're a bit harassed atm So it's cool I'll be here when you have more time. :D

Good Morning! Hope you have a good day! and keep warm. it's freezing here!!
Tis a tad chilly. :8855:But I prefer that to wet. Snow forecast for later onm and at the w/end. :D

Hiya :) how's you? I'm so jealous- I've not had any snow yet! Lying snuggled up watching cabaret! Perfect snow day! X
One of my fave films. When I go I'm goin like Elsie. Just old snow at mine from the w/end hasn't melted yet. :D

Happy Thursday! Nearly the weekend :woohoo:
Tis even nearer now that I'm back. :D

Hope everything is ok PP :bighug:
Fine thanks Em just had a bit of a tough time. See below.

Happy Friday! Hope you're ok :hug99:
Happy Friday to you too, :D

Morning pp. Hope all ok with work xx
Morning HF. Work is a bit strange, more to follow.

Well sorry I've been AWOL again. It's been a combination of things really.

Tuesday - on my way to work my car started spewing out steam, I had a compulsory meeting to get to so I just kept driving. My watch also packed in so I was unsure of what the real time was. AAARGH. Anyway made it just in time for the meeting and found out that a fairly big redundancy exercise is underway and I'm at risk. So no work got done in my area for the rest of the day. Had a couple of other meetings to attend but went out to have a look at the car during lunch. Short story a pipe from the radiator had sprung a substantial leak, car was going nowhere. So as well as everything else I was trying to get the RAC organised to get eth car to my local garage and me back home. Finally managed it.

Wednesday - Felt like part of me was missing as I didn't have my car. Where I live there is no public transport, it's a case of car or nowt. Garage phone to say part neede wouldn't be in till Thursday afternoon then would need to be fitted. Normally OK but I had to take mum to hospital on Thursday morning. PANIC. Phone call everywhere and finally got something sorted. Whew. Thought I better try to do a bit of work after all this.

Thursday - borrowed my uncle's van :giggle:( Couldn't use his car as he was going to a funeral in it. ) Got mum to hospital eventually and safely back home but thought my left arm was going to fall off cos the gears were so stiff. Got home and again thought I should show a bit of willing and do some work. So minis didn't get a look in I'm afraid. But I had to have another break to go with my uncle to get my car, so £144 poorer but I feel whole again. :8855:

Friday back at work and normal minis time has resumed, fitted in around work and at sneaky times. With all the stress I feel I've aged years, but hey ho thus is life. Still don't know what I'm doing re the redundancy thing but it's early days in the consultation period.

Hope everyone is well and having a better week than me but as you'll see that would not be too hard. :D

Blimey PP

What a nightmare of a week
Your having
I've had better. :D But hey these things are sent to try us. :D

Oh PP, what a week you've had :bighug:

Keeping everything crossed for you with work and that next week is much better xx
Thanks Em. :D

Ooo *hugs* not such a good week! Hope your ok xx
Thanks hun. I'm doin OKish. :D

Oh dear pp glad car is fixed now xx
Thanks Em tis the only bright point in teh week. :D

Bless ya Hun what a rubbish week :( hope your ok today and no snowed in :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Thanks Jo. Just a wee bit snow but OK so far. :D

Morning patsy, x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Yvonne. :D

Hope this week is much better for you x
Cheers Em. :D

Afternoon lovely, wow what a carp week, but you know you are a strong lady and I know you'll get through it no matter what.
Glad you're car is fixed, I don't drive since I started getting leg spasms so I know how trapped you feel without it and having to rely on others.
Snow has me trapped indoors now, can't get my boots on, feet aren't quite good enough yet and wearing slippers in 4 inches of snow isn't practical either :giggle:

:fingerscrossed: on the job front hun xxx

I do hope you have a better week and a good day hunni xxx:hug99:xxx

Back