I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Afternoon lovely, wow what a carp week, but you know you are a strong lady and I know you'll get through it no matter what.
Glad you're car is fixed, I don't drive since I started getting leg spasms so I know how trapped you feel without it and having to rely on others.
Snow has me trapped indoors now, can't get my boots on, feet aren't quite good enough yet and wearing slippers in 4 inches of snow isn't practical either :giggle:

:fingerscrossed: on the job front hun xxx

I do hope you have a better week and a good day hunni xxx:hug99:xxx
Aw thanks Lily last week was rubbish but I survived it. :D I'm undecided as to what to do re the job, with my health being a bit rubbish it is tempting to go for redundancy but it's a big decision. Too much to think about AAARGH. :D

We had redundancies here a few months ago, luckily i was in the only department not at risk, but it was still stressful for everyone. Your breaking car story is nearly as good as mine last week. Stood on the car park for work and couldnt get the key out of the car door, luckily my boss came and rescued me...however my door won't open so i have to climb over passenger seat and into drivers seat...nearly as good as last month when i was stuck in london with a broken spring...damn cars!

We had redundancies here a few months ago, luckily i was in the only department not at risk, but it was still stressful for everyone. Your breaking car story is nearly as good as mine last week. Stood on the car park for work and couldnt get the key out of the car door, luckily my boss came and rescued me...however my door won't open so i have to climb over passenger seat and into drivers seat...nearly as good as last month when i was stuck in london with a broken spring...damn cars!
Petrol price is enough to bankrupt us then they pack in and cost even more money. But there is no public transport where I live so no option but to have a car. Blooming money sink. :D Hope you get yours sorted soon. It's not just a frozen lock is it. :D

Have a good day pp xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi PP,

Just starting to try and catch up with everyone's diary's, so I am slowly making the rounds again.

Sounds like you have been going trough the mill - hope your ok Hun!?

Xxxxx

What a week you had! Hope this one's better for you. Lots of redundenies everywhere atm. Scary decision to make.

Evening pp :) petrol prices r ridiculous i can only just afford run my little car these days dont know how ppl go on with big cars :-/ my dad came mine in the snow in his massive ppl carrier (theres only him n his gfriend) going on about how much it guzzles! Well get a smaller car haha.
Hope uve had a fab day hun x
It's going OK got more snow last night but still able to get about so it's OK.

Have a good day pp xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Yvonne. :D

Hi PP,

Just starting to try and catch up with everyone's diary's, so I am slowly making the rounds again.

Sounds like you have been going trough the mill - hope your ok Hun!?

Xxxxx
I'm doing Ok thanks Cinta. Just too much to think about ATM. :D

What a week you had! Hope this one's better for you. Lots of redundenies everywhere atm. Scary decision to make.
Yes it's tough. Thing is if they don't get volunteesr it goes to compulsory anyway. :D

:bighug: hope your week has started better x
Thanks EM.

Well lots of meeting about the redundancy situation today so very little actual work being done. :D

Good morning! Hope it's a good day for you :)

Hey pp we had redundancies last year in august but luckily had enuff volunteers i dont think they cud quite get out the door fast enuff! Dont blame um really as if i was able i wud hav gone aswell.
Hope ur ok and the snow is cummin down seems weve had it now.
Yes I know what you mean I've been saying for years that I want to go but not giving up over 20yrs service redundancy but now it's come to it I'm scared. Healthwise I think I would be better off not working but I also know it would limit me being able to get another job. AAARGH. Don't know what to do. :D

Hope the meeting went well yesterday PP :bighug:
:8855:good joke. The guy wouldn't know a straight answer if it bit him on the bum. In a way I think it helped though. Do I really want to work in a place that reveres a to$$er like him. :8855:

Good morning! Hope it's a good day for you :)
Hospital all morning so only the afternoon at work. Result. :D

Howdie PP

Hope your meeting went well
and things are okay with you
See above what a waste of time. Then hospital this am not much better TBH but less time at work so all good. :D

Hope you all have a good day too. :D

That guy reminds me a bit of our prime minister! Total load of carp, and ever avoiding questions! Still, hoping today is a better day. :hug99:

:bighug: sorry the guy in the meeting was a bit of a prat xx
He's always like that. I don't rate him at all and unfortunately for me I think he knows it. Something to do with my being completely honest all the time. A sad affliction I know. :D

That guy reminds me a bit of our prime minister! Total load of carp, and ever avoiding questions! Still, hoping today is a better day. :hug99:
Aye I know what you mean. Sort of confirms to me that the job is not what it used to be. :D

Hope you all have a fab day. :D

People here hate me being honest, they either love me or hate me for it. Most of them don't care, but there are the odd few that get offended when i speak the truth

I think it's so unusual nowadays but even when I don't say anything I think my face gives me away. I could never be an actress. :D

me either, people here know when i'm lying to them.

Back