I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hi pp hope your having a good day , not to stressed xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So sorry to hear of work problems pp we went thru a redesign 18 months ago at work had to reapply and interview for jobs and a third of staff went so u really do have my thoughts with u Hun. Was the worst time so stressful not just for u but also worrying and upset for close colleagues. U will figure out what's right Hun x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Thanks Jo. It is so stressful, out of my group 8 of 22 are to go so slightly more than a third. :9

thats the boat i was in, our team is under staffed anyway, and i have skills none of the other members of the team has and vice versa, so we were exempt, but we could take VR is we wanted...which didnt make sense. It was all so confusing.
Brain hurts. :( I was up half the night thinking because of it. So tired now.

:bighug: with you having those skills would it mean you staying on to train someone else? Which could then take you up to June couldn't it? I wish I could tell you the best thing to do, but you'll decide that yourself one way or the other. We're all here for you PP xx
Think I'd probably get past the anniversary date anyway with statutory notice period but if not them you're probably right, I'll be needed to pass on my knowledge.

Hello lovely Patsy, I hope you are feeling less stressed today and a little clearer on what to do next xx

Take care sweetie xxx:hug99:xxx
Thanks Lily but not there yet, possibly getting nearer though. :)

Hi pp hope your having a good day , not to stressed xx

Morning pp have a good day x

Thnaks Yvonne. Still pretty angst ridden but that's the way it goes atm. :D

Hi PP. Really sorry to hear you're having a bit of a pap time at the moment. I really hope things turn out for the best with the job. I am a great believer in fate, and that everything happens for a reason. So just try and stay positive. Big hugs :bighug: xx

Hi PP. Really sorry to hear you're having a bit of a pap time at the moment. I really hope things turn out for the best with the job. I am a great believer in fate, and that everything happens for a reason. So just try and stay positive. Big hugs :bighug: xx
Aw thanks Stevie, it's really unsettling and makes being at work even harder than normal. Gotta be done though.

Hello Lovely Patsy, :bighug: as Stevie said whatever will be will be hun, easily said I know but do try not to stress too much hun, it'll only make you sick and you don't need that on top of everything else ....saying a little prayer for you hunni and always thinking of you xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello Lovely Patsy, :bighug: as Stevie said whatever will be will be hun, easily said I know but do try not to stress too much hun, it'll only make you sick and you don't need that on top of everything else ....saying a little prayer for you hunni and always thinking of you xxx:hug99:xxx
Thanks Lily I need all the help I can get today. Feeling a bit rubbish and the pain overnight kept me awake so that's not helping. :D

Thanks Lily I need all the help I can get today. Feeling a bit rubbish and the pain overnight kept me awake so that's not helping. :D

Oh bless you hun, I do hope you feel better soon and everything gets sorted asap xxx:hug99:xxx

Hope you're home and relaxing hun ....and that's an order!!! xxx:hug99:xxx

Just popping by with a hug :bighug: Hope you have a better day

Hope you're home and relaxing hun ....and that's an order!!! xxx:hug99:xxx
Yes boss. :D I di go home and relax but tragically I'm back at work now. ;(

Just popping by with a hug :bighug: Hope you have a better day
Aw thanks hun. I'm just glad it's Friday which says quite a lot I think. Hope you've had a good week and are going to have a better w/end. :D

Back