I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

R u cleaning? Hehe i need to do something aswell but first is csi and a coffee x
Not exactly cleaning, but I was busy and not on minis or watching the telly. The sun was out (still is) so I went outside and did a couple of hours in the garden, Can't really see a difference yet but it must all be helping in some way. Got a bit wabbit though so I'm back in for a wee rest and a cuppa. Oh I forgot to record the csi special last night so will need to catch it on demand 5 later, and before the 2nd part tonight. Thanks for reminding me. :D

just give her a poke that will get her cleaning if she isn't :p
Oi you!!!! I didn't need a poke missy I did it of my own free will. :p But I've run out of steam now. :D Might even shock myself by doing some more later :eek:

i'll save the poking for when you're roaming round minis when you say you're cleaning :p

awwww. I believe you PP, I'm sure you're doing a fine job. It'll get there little by little.

:D I love you really :p

Morning pp xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning! hope today is good to you. :)

Morning pp :) im sat watching telly again lol didnt do anythin yesterday shud really move my bum haha. If i do too much i end up aching but OH thinks im just skivin off work now :(
So easy to pass the time doing very little esp when you're not well or when it makes your back sorer to do much. My gut is sore again today so I'm not doing a great deal either at the moment. So much I should be doing and just can't summon up the energy today. :D

So easy to pass the time doing very little esp when you're not well or when it makes your back sorer to do much. My gut is sore again today so I'm not doing a great deal either at the moment. So much I should be doing and just can't summon up the energy today. :D

Boo to the pain :( hav a cuppa and chill :) im watchin secret eaters lol

Back