I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Popping by
Hope your ok Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popping by
Hope your ok Hun xxx

Thanks Von, I'm so so, managed to faint for no good reason a couple of days back. must have stood up and moved too quickly. Luckily I managed to lean against a wall and slide inelegantly down it rather than fall over. Taking it really easy now though but need to break cover and go grocery shopping sometime. Hope you are well. :D

Hope you are ok now - if it keeps happening go and get yourself checked out.

Thanks Von, I'm so so, managed to faint for no good reason a couple of days back. must have stood up and moved too quickly. Luckily I managed to lean against a wall and slide inelegantly down it rather than fall over. Taking it really easy now though but need to break cover and go grocery shopping sometime. Hope you are well. :D

OOHHH
Patsy take care Hun , definitely get it checked out if you continue to feel faint or dizzy ,
Sending loads of hugs xxxx

Hope you are ok now - if it keeps happening go and get yourself checked out.
Thanks Carol. :D

OOHHH
Patsy take care Hun , definitely get it checked out if you continue to feel faint or dizzy ,
Sending loads of hugs xxxx

thanks Von.

Hi patsy , xxx

Hi Von, Happy Monday to you. :D

Well I've managed to remain conscious for a couple of days now so I'm calling that a result. Really need to go shopping though so that will be a major test as I've been doing very little till I felt better. And now for my annual slob fest of watching Wimbledon. Must give myself a kick and get to the supermarket at some point. :D

Fainting doesn't sound good, but glad you're feeling a bit better. Look after yourself, and enjoy watching Wimbledon :)

Fainting doesn't sound good, but glad you're feeling a bit better. Look after yourself, and enjoy watching Wimbledon :)
Think it must have been a bug or something but they always hit me harder than most cos of my meds. Had an upsrt tum yesterday and had to make a sharpish trip to the loo so I'm hoping I'm better today, just a bit scared to eat as that's when it hit me yesterday. Maybe the upside is I'll lose a few ounces. :D:D:D

I'm enjoying Wimbers again but really should get up and do something constructive, I finally bit the bullet and went shopping late yesterday but after delivering my mums groceries I only had energy to bring the perishables in from the car last night. Talk about lazy. :rolleyes: So I need to go out and get the tins and dry goods etc today sometime. Really must do battle with the nettles around my path too as got stung to bits in my sandals getting to the car yesterday, it's only been a few days since I was last out but it's like day of the triffids out there. I'll end up soaked if I go out after it's been raining there is that much overhanging the path, Welcome to the jungle oh heck now I'm singing the song was it G'n'R that sang it?

Good middle of the night to you patsy,
Hope your feeling a lot better

Good middle of the night to you patsy,
Hope your feeling a lot better

Hope you managed to get some sleep hun. I'm trying to get back to daytime by making myself stop the lappy at a sensible hour. Working sometimes nut not others but gonna persevere if possible. It's gonna hit you hard when you go back to work if you don't manage to do the same. I am by nature a night owl too but must try to break the habit. How are you feeling?

Hey patsy! I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell, you feeling a bit better today? What was your fave gigs you've been to? I also like a bit of rock :) xx
It's been a bit rough this last wee while. Had the dizzy/fainty spells then this developed into the runs and this has now led to a UTI. All good fun at this end.

I went to a few gigs, guess my absolute fave has to be Queen as I'm a mad fan for them. Also really enjoyed Whitesnake Meat loaf, Springsteen, Dire straits. Bowie and slightly out of left field Chris De Burgh (before lady in red when I kinda went off his stuff). Oh and Runrig lots of times when Donnie was still the singer, made me feel all proud to be Scottish etc (more so than normal anyway)

I've not been to any for ages though cos I got ill then too old. :cry:

What do you think of the move to Strathallan for T in the Park. I had never even heard of the dangers at Balado, Are you going this year?

Hey patsy ,
Glad your joining the July challenge xxx

Thanks Von. I need something to give me a kick up the bum so I'm hoping this will do the trick, I'm calling it a restart and I also want to up my exercise a bit. It might not all be formal exercise if you know what I mean but just making sure I'm more active generally between the garden and the housework will do to be going on with, I can move on to proper exercise once both of those are sorted out and it's become a habit. (hopefully) :D

Back