I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Thanks Von. I need something to give me a kick up the bum so I'm hoping this will do the trick, I'm calling it a restart and I also want to up my exercise a bit. It might not all be formal exercise if you know what I mean but just making sure I'm more active generally between the garden and the housework will do to be going on with, I can move on to proper exercise once both of those are sorted out and it's become a habit. (hopefully) :D

That's a great idea, doesn't matter what you do it all counts xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's a great idea, doesn't matter what you do it all counts xxx

Thanks Von. As the ads say every little helps.:D

That's a great idea any excersise helps! In my new flat I have an allocated parking space and it's quite a bit from my door but I'm looking at it positive instead of negative! X
That's so odd I was just wondering where you left the car as you're in the precinct. Bit of a pain when you do a big shop but as you say a positive for getting you a bit of exercise. :D Have you had it sorted yet or are you ignoring it?

Good luck with getting back on track! You can do this :) and cleaning up definitely counts as exercise! :)

Well done on the loss pp :) ive gotta get doing some exercise xx
Thanks Em. :D Dunno what happened but I'm really in the zone atm. Have stopped pigging out and haven't had any choccie for about a month :eek: Been focussing on drinking loads of water and moving more, but that's not going so well yet as I was hooked on Wimbledon the last couple of weeks. No excuse now though so up and at em. Both house and jungle need lots of tlc. :D How's it going with you?

Well done on the loss PP :D Good to see you so motivated! :)

Well done on the loss PP :D Good to see you so motivated! :)
Thanks hun, It's been such a long time since I've fekt this way I had almost forgotten what it feels like. How's it going with you ? How's the wee fella doing ?

Well done on your loss PP x
:welcome2:to my rather dull thread. I see from your stats that you're doing really well. :D Do you have a diary I can follow? I've seen you around on WMN's thread. :D

Thanks Von, dunno what happened to change things but I'm gonna run with it while it lasts. How are you doing this week - keeping calm I hope. I'll be over for a read later on. :D

That's it PP just go with it while it's there , oh this week could of been better pmt caused argument yesterday , typical , think it's a mixture of pmt and stress over work , feel ok today , I'm trying to get back into the zone today, been off plan since Monday,

That's it PP just go with it while it's there , oh this week could of been better pmt caused argument yesterday , typical , think it's a mixture of pmt and stress over work , feel ok today , I'm trying to get back into the zone today, been off plan since Monday,

Hope you've made up after the row. PMT is a b1tch and the stress about your return to work must make it doubly difficult, but I'm sure by this time next week you'll be wondering what on earth you were so stressed about. You'll be back in the zone before you know it cos it's the norm for you these days with only a few treat days out of the zone, That's thin girl thinking and eating. :D

Hope you've made up after the row. PMT is a b1tch and the stress about your return to work must make it doubly difficult, but I'm sure by this time next week you'll be wondering what on earth you were so stressed about. You'll be back in the zone before you know it cos it's the norm for you these days with only a few treat days out of the zone, That's thin girl thinking and eating. :D

Yea we were ok after a few hours, bless him it must be like walking on egg shells ,
Your right once I get first day over with it will be fine,
And il be definetly back in the zone joking you xx

Yea we were ok after a few hours, bless him it must be like walking on egg shells ,
Your right once I get first day over with it will be fine,
And il be definetly back in the zone joining you xx

Just been over to yours and fab news about your area manager's plans. Hope you'll be be doing more than joining me I need cajoled into being good and stopped from leaving the zone. :D

Threads aren't dull as they are about people's journeys x

Thank you, my thread is binkybonk needs to lose weight under calorie counting, please come join x
I've just found your diary I'll have a read later on. :D I'm not good with my diary and tend to just post now and then, I've such a dull life it would bore people rigid to read about it on a daily basis. :D

Back