I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Yep I'm here:)
Il keep you in the zone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep I'm here:)
Il keep you in the zone xx

Good to know hun. :D:D:D Think I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I went shopping yesterday for food and was so tempted by naughties, it took all my willpower to resist especially when I was buying some for my mum. I also had a sneaky WI and it's showing a huge gain but I've been so good it's so unfair, so end result I'm having a bit of a wobble today. HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP.

Good to know hun. :D:D:D Think I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I went shopping yesterday for food and was so tempted by naughties, it took all my willpower to resist especially when I was buying some for my mum. I also had a sneaky WI and it's showing a huge gain but I've been so good it's so unfair, so end result I'm having a bit of a wobble today. HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP.

Days like that are horrid, but well done on resisting whilst shopping! Maybe try drinking more water, and see if that helps shift things. :) You CAN do this! :)

Oh sorry I've not been any support today, been at hairdresser from 1 - 4.30,
So had tea and just come in minis now ,
Hope you got through the afternoon , it's so blooming hard when the cravings are going at full pelt, especially when the scales are being cruel it makes no Sence sometimes,

Hope you're having a better day :)

Pops head in looking for "Patsy in the zone "
Hope it's a good day Hun xxxx

Days like that are horrid, but well done on resisting whilst shopping! Maybe try drinking more water, and see if that helps shift things. :) You CAN do this! :)
Thanks hun. I've been drinking loads as you suggested and as I have not got much naughty stuff in the house I haven't caved just maybe eaten more than I have of late, but mostly healthy stuff, 2 punnets of strawberries and some blueberries, Tomatoes and lettuce and low fat coleslaw. Had an extra couple of slices of bread than I planned but not the end of the world. Beginning to wonder if I had been eating too little before cos now I've eaten a bit more I feel so full. Will just wait and see what Wi brings on Saturday. :D

Oh sorry I've not been any support today, been at hairdresser from 1 - 4.30,
So had tea and just come in minis now ,
Hope you got through the afternoon , it's so blooming hard when the cravings are going at full pelt, especially when the scales are being cruel it makes no Sence sometimes,

No worries Von. As above I pretty much managed to hold out mainly due to having nothing bad in the house. It wasn't really bing head I was suffering from I was just questioning whether there was any point in trying so hard.

Hope you're having a better day :)
I'm OK thanks, How are you doing. :D

Not quite back in the zone yet but getting there I think. Think I maybe wasn't eating enough and it was messing with my head. :D How are you today?

Yea it's hard finding the happy medium ,
Your doing ok me thinks :)

I'm grand thanks , just having some fruit

Good to see you Von. I'm still plodding. Just not feeling it at the mo. :D Well done on your loss hun. :D

It certainly plays with your emotions this diet lark, it still baffles me how I can be so in the zone one day and totally lose the will a few days later

It is torture caused by the damn scales. They should be banned. :D But you're doing really well this past couple of weeks. :D

Yea but for how long , it's a cycle I keep going through, your so right about the scales but just can't summon the strength to throw them

I have complete faith in you Von Wish I could lob the scales in the bin too but somehow I can't. :(

Ooh thanks patsy , I though I might go completely off plan today with chans friend making yummy food, but I haven't , well not yet ;)

Ooh thanks patsy , I though I might go completely off plan today with chans friend making yummy food, but I haven't , well not yet ;)

Of course not silly you have a slim persons head now. A treat is just that. a treat, not a diet breaking towel chucking in event, just a few more calories than you had planned originally so possibly half an ounce you won't lose this week so no biggie. It's only when you let it thriw you off course that it is a problem.

Evening pp :)
Afternoon Auntie Em. :D:D:D:D

Back