I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Patsy you not been around Hun, hope your ok

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hope your feeling better x
its that time of year isn't it kids go back to school and share the bugs they collected on holiday:sigh:

even if you have no kids you still get exposed to them by the good old general public

take care x
I'm getting there I think Mandy. No flu based aches now just sore ribs from all the coughing and a nose like rudolf from blowing it so much. I look a proper sight.

I think I must have caught it when I was out grocery shopping, but it takes so little with my meds for me to catch all that's going around. Grrr.

Hope you're doing well. :D

hey xx popped in to see if your feeling better xx :)
Hi Mandy. Thanks for popping by. I'm getting better each day I think. Had to go to the renal unit at the hospital today so that at least got me out and about. I also met up with my best buddy for lunch, and I was well behaved with a Baked tattie with cheese and beans and salad. My only splurge was some mayo. So all good. Also managed to go grocery shopping and not buy many naughty things. Yeah. :D

How are you getting on?

flu like feeling is always horrible x hope it goes soon x
doing fine here still positive, still going head definetly in the right space x
Too true Mandy. Hate it but the flu aches went ages ago and I thought I was getting better a couple of days ago, but I'm worse again today. My voice sounds like I'm chewing on gravel and I can't stop coughing. Sick sick sick of it now.

OK rant over Sorry about the. Glad it's going well for you Mandy you deserve it with all the hard work you're doing. :D

Hi PP, hope you're feeling better :)

Back