I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hello

The first thing you should do is to right down the goals that you want to reach, them you can start to set small goals each month to help you reach your goals

Plodding along lol how u doing pp?
I'm OK thanks Em still got this damn cough, wish it didn't take me forever to get rid of bugs. Glad to hear you're still plugging away. :D

Hi PP, hope you're feeling better :)
Thanks hun. Hope I'm getting rid of it but ot's been a long time. Scunnert would just about describe how I'm feeling. :D

Hello

The first thing you should do is to right down the goals that you want to reach, them you can start to set small goals each month to help you reach your goals
Hi Ashley Thanks for popping by. :D

Yep im in Bridlington :) its raining thou lol just let meg go in a play area and me n scott r having a drink diet pepsi of course lol
Hope the rain didn't spoil it too much. Was wet here too except for a spell in the afternoon when the sun came out. I had a a lovely day out at |Edinburgh lace day. (Bobbin lace that is) Didn't buy much just some very fine pins and a few divider pins. (with a big purple jewel on then of course). Had also to take mum to the doctors for her flu jab then went to my GP's (different practice) for my flu jab. And in the evening I also took mum to a harvest celebration meal, And stayrd to keep her company so wayyy too much food was consumed but hey ho it was only one night. So today I'm just chilling out.

Are you still away?

Hope the rain didn't spoil it too much. Was wet here too except for a spell in the afternoon when the sun came out. I had a a lovely day out at |Edinburgh lace day. (Bobbin lace that is) Didn't buy much just some very fine pins and a few divider pins. (with a big purple jewel on then of course). Had also to take mum to the doctors for her flu jab then went to my GP's (different practice) for my flu jab. And in the evening I also took mum to a harvest celebration meal, And stayrd to keep her company so wayyy too much food was consumed but hey ho it was only one night. So today I'm just chilling out.

Are you still away?

Got back around 5ish.
Sounds like you had a good day x
We went back to the caravan but after about an hour it brightened up so we took the dogs on the beach :D
Was gorgeous today we went to the lighthouse then walked down god knows how many steps to a beach we saw some seals in the sea then had to walk all the way back up lol so plenty of exercise today. Been busy today but didnt wanna come home! !

Got back around 5ish.
Sounds like you had a good day x
We went back to the caravan but after about an hour it brightened up so we took the dogs on the beach :D
Was gorgeous today we went to the lighthouse then walked down god knows how many steps to a beach we saw some seals in the sea then had to walk all the way back up lol so plenty of exercise today. Been busy today but didnt wanna come home! !
Sounds like a lovely w/end hun. Will have set you up lovely for the week to come. :D

Subbing! :)

Back