I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

I was going to WI tonight to (old habit) but he batteries have gone. I'll get some new ones soon though. Determined to lose an appreciable amount this year.

Go Us, we can do it xxx

Hello hun, hope you're having a good day xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovely, hope you're ok and having a good day, speak to you soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello hun, hope you're having a good day xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovely, hope you're ok and having a good day, speak to you soon xxx:hug99:xxx
Hi Lily, I'm fine thanks just stuck with the same rotten cough and cold I've had for weeks. I finally got round to weighing today and was stunned to see a 3lb loss to I'm happy with that. I'll go catch up with you comings and goings next. :D

Hi Lily, I'm fine thanks just stuck with the same rotten cough and cold I've had for weeks. I finally got round to weighing today and was stunned to see a 3lb loss to I'm happy with that. I'll go catch up with you comings and goings next. :D

Bless ya, I know how you feel, came down with this darn cold on 6th December day before Harry's 2nd Birthday and still got the bleddy thing, the cough is the worst isn't it.

:woohoo: well done on that 3lb down hunni, go you !!! you're a star, good start to our year :happy096:
Keep up the good work hun and I'll catch you later xxx:hug99:xxx

Morning patsy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun, hope you're feeling a bit better today, miss ya :bighug: xxx

Bless ya, I know how you feel, came down with this darn cold on 6th December day before Harry's 2nd Birthday and still got the bleddy thing, the cough is the worst isn't it.

:woohoo: well done on that 3lb down hunni, go you !!! you're a star, good start to our year :happy096:
Keep up the good work hun and I'll catch you later xxx:hug99:xxx
Thanks Lily and I hope you get better soon. :D

Morning patsy xx

Afternoon Von. Hope you're having a good day. :D

Hi hun, hope you're feeling a bit better today, miss ya :bighug: xxx
Thanks Lily I'm just the same I'm afraid. I just have no energy and am letting the housework go to pot at the minute hate trying to catch up but that is life for now I guess. I'm supposed to be going out for lunch tomorrow but I'll see how I feel. Will have to take my mum to it anyway so I'll probably end up going.

I'll go catch up on you guys diarys now. :D

Thanks Lily and I hope you get better soon. :D

Afternoon Von. Hope you're having a good day. :D

Thanks Lily I'm just the same I'm afraid. I just have no energy and am letting the housework go to pot at the minute hate trying to catch up but that is life for now I guess. I'm supposed to be going out for lunch tomorrow but I'll see how I feel. Will have to take my mum to it anyway so I'll probably end up going.

I'll go catch up on you guys diarys now. :D

I'm doing ok hun, over the worst of it thankfully, I swear by Covonia chesty cough for a bad cough and loads of sugar free Ribena, as hot and as strong as I can bear it.
Sounds like you really need just a bed day hun, don't stress about the cleaning up....as my old nan used to say we are a long time dead, I took that to mean it'll be here long after we've gone, bless her lol ...you might just find a day out and not thinking about how awful you feel will do the trick, shame you can't have a few hot toddy's before you go, but maybe when you get back eh, take care hun :bighug: xxxx

I'm doing ok hun, over the worst of it thankfully, I swear by Covonia chesty cough for a bad cough and loads of sugar free Ribena, as hot and as strong as I can bear it.
Sounds like you really need just a bed day hun, don't stress about the cleaning up....as my old nan used to say we are a long time dead, I took that to mean it'll be here long after we've gone, bless her lol ...you might just find a day out and not thinking about how awful you feel will do the trick, shame you can't have a few hot toddy's before you go, but maybe when you get back eh, take care hun :bighug: xxxx
Thanks Lily. I've been having a bed day as you recommended, in fact I've pretty much had a bed fortnight, well I do get up but don't do a great deal, maybe play a few FB game have a read of minis then have a nap as and when I can between coughing. It's a fun life. My internet hasn't been working very well the last couple of days and I don;t know if it's the terrible storms we've been having or if I need to take the lappy to be sorted out. It's still a bit slow now in fact but this is the first all day it had been working. Hp[e you have better weather in your neck of hte woods.

Morning pp x

Afternoon Von how are you today? Hope you are nice and cosy and not needing to brave the elements. :D

Well I ended up going for the meal, It was lovely but not very SW friendly but a fab treat for a flexisyn day. I hadn't had any syns this week to try to accommodate it so I'm not caring too much. I was good alcohol wise though cos with the new lower limit here it's not worth risking having one glass of vino collapso with a meal if you are driving so lime and soda was my tipple. I'm not a fan of whisky so the toddy is out for me Lily and part of me thinks drinking alone in the house is a bit of a slippery slope but that's maybe just me being silly.

So the chat was good (it was members of the local craft club I attend and a few hangers-on like my mum) and so long as I haven't caught any new cold bugs it will have been worth it, but I have a bit of a habit of picking up new germs whenever i go out. Damn those immunosuppressant tablets. Also found out that my neighbour two doors up has been diagnosed with TB so goodness only knows where she got that. She used to attend the club but hasn't been for weeks and the selfish part of me is quite glad cos I hate to think what I might have caught. Oh reading what I've typed makes me feel like I'm a horrible person. But maybe it's just self preservation.

So if the lappy works for long enough I'll get round a few diaries tonight. :D Look after yourselves. :D

Thanks Lily. I've been having a bed day as you recommended, in fact I've pretty much had a bed fortnight, well I do get up but don't do a great deal, maybe play a few FB game have a read of minis then have a nap as and when I can between coughing. It's a fun life. My internet hasn't been working very well the last couple of days and I don;t know if it's the terrible storms we've been having or if I need to take the lappy to be sorted out. It's still a bit slow now in fact but this is the first all day it had been working. Hp[e you have better weather in your neck of hte woods.

Afternoon Von how are you today? Hope you are nice and cosy and not needing to brave the elements. :D

Well I ended up going for the meal, It was lovely but not very SW friendly but a fab treat for a flexisyn day. I hadn't had any syns this week to try to accommodate it so I'm not caring too much. I was good alcohol wise though cos with the new lower limit here it's not worth risking having one glass of vino collapso with a meal if you are driving so lime and soda was my tipple. I'm not a fan of whisky so the toddy is out for me Lily and part of me thinks drinking alone in the house is a bit of a slippery slope but that's maybe just me being silly.

So the chat was good (it was members of the local craft club I attend and a few hangers-on like my mum) and so long as I haven't caught any new cold bugs it will have been worth it, but I have a bit of a habit of picking up new germs whenever i go out. Damn those immunosuppressant tablets. Also found out that my neighbour two doors up has been diagnosed with TB so goodness only knows where she got that. She used to attend the club but hasn't been for weeks and the selfish part of me is quite glad cos I hate to think what I might have caught. Oh reading what I've typed makes me feel like I'm a horrible person. But maybe it's just self preservation.

So if the lappy works for long enough I'll get round a few diaries tonight. :D Look after yourselves. :D

Bless ya hun, don't worry about those bed days your body will tell you what you need and if bed and rest is it then go with it.
I'm not a hot toddy person either whiskey :yuk: but I have been known to have a nice brandy in a hot coffee or some such thing when feel absolutely sh*te
OMG TB you don't need that on top of everything else sweetie, I'm all for self preservation, wish her well but think of yourself nothing wrong with that.
:fingerscrossed: your lappy holds out, what would we do without you.
Take care hun, really do hope you feel better soon xxx:bighug:xxx

Het hun sending :bighug: hope you're having a good (ish) day take care hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Thanks Lily. I'm in hibernation as it's so stormy and cold here I'm sat with the heating on and wrapped in a blanket. Every time I pop my hands out they freeze. Such fun.

Ah bless ya hun, it's freezing here so I hate to think how bad it is up by you...I've had heating on all day not something I normally condone but it really is cold and still my feet are like ice ...feel for you hun. think I might have to take a leaf out of your book and hibernate too lol Take care hun and hopefully we'll see you in spring in time for the thaw :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx

Hey pasty just thought I'd pop in and see how you are doing? Xxx

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Hiya hun. How are you doing? Was just thinking about you as I read about John Barrowman doing new Torchwood scripts for Radio. (Radio Times web feature) and was thinking that we still haven't managed to get to see him in Panto and apparently he's not doing Glasgow this year as he wants to spend Christmas with his folks in Canada. Wouldn't it be great id they got DT instead as he once gave the reason for not doing it as JB had his home town covered. Ahh if only. :D

Did you ever get a copy of Casanova? I think they've done a reprint and it's back to being available at a reasonable price on Amazon.

So are you back on the wagon? How's Hamilton and the new flat treating you? How's the course? And have you restarted your diary?

I'm Ok just suffering from a persistent cough and cold and hiding from the storms here. :D

Ah bless ya hun, it's freezing here so I hate to think how bad it is up by you...I've had heating on all day not something I normally condone but it really is cold and still my feet are like ice ...feel for you hun. think I might have to take a leaf out of your book and hibernate too lol Take care hun and hopefully we'll see you in spring in time for the thaw :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx
It's been miserable for days here with snow off and on but most recently rain so no snow lying atm. Just so windy and cold. My windows are needing a lot of tlc and currently do not seal properly round the edges so perishing inside even with the heating on. Roll on the thaw or at least a bit calmer weather. :D

Back