I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hey hamilton is good! I've got really close with a group of girls that I've known individually for ages but since I'm so close to the pubs we've all kind of grouped together which is good! And I met someone at new years ;) early days but he seems nice!

Apparently the Hoff is doing the barrowman panto instead ha ha... I don't think I did ever watch it I will go look on amazon just now!

I'm attempting to drag myself back onto the wagon on monday... I've been skint so just eating anything but I did a big shop yesterday... The guy I met is coming over for a wee drink tonight and I'm going to my friends tomorrow so start properly on Monday! And I will restart the same diary I was on :)

How bad is the w rather where you are? Its not too bad here but cold xx

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just ordered Casanova from ebay for a fiver! Whoop :)

The weather here has eased off a bit windwise at least but we've still had snow showers. I haven't checked to see if it's lying but I hope not.

You'll have to let me know what you think of Casanova once you've watched it. :D

Somehow the Hoff just won't have the same appeal I don't think.

Didn't get to finish watching it pasty :( the DVD started jumping! Grr I was loving it though from what I seen!

How are you today? I've not.made it out of bed yet because I'm freezing! I start work at 13.45 so I'd better get a move on lol! X

I'm in bed now , but at least it's warm x
Yeo it's deffo too cold to be just sitting about even with the heating on here. I'm sitting with a fleecy blanket over me and still frozen whenever I pop a hand out to type, how sad is that. :D

Didn't get to finish watching it pasty :( the DVD started jumping! Grr I was loving it though from what I seen!

How are you today? I've not.made it out of bed yet because I'm freezing! I start work at 13.45 so I'd better get a move on lol! X

Oh no. Are you gonna send it back and get another copy. Such a shame cos it sounds like you were enjoying it. ;) And I cant say I blame you.

Hope you manged to get to work and that it is at least cosy there. :D

Hello lovely, it is freezing here too, have sat right on top of the radiator all day and my feet are like ice and my legs too :23:
Hope you're well though, won't explain where I've been these last few days cos it took ages to type it up on my diary :giggle: so if you wanna know you'll have to pop on over and have a :coffee: too lol.
I am sitting here having a :giggle: at weemissnaughty calling you pasty hehehe they are my favourites :gimi:, might have to eat you :roofles:
Take care hun and speak soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovely, it is freezing here too, have sat right on top of the radiator all day and my feet are like ice and my legs too :23:
Hope you're well though, won't explain where I've been these last few days cos it took ages to type it up on my diary :giggle: so if you wanna know you'll have to pop on over and have a :coffee: too lol.
I am sitting here having a :giggle: at weemissnaughty calling you pasty hehehe they are my favourites :gimi:, might have to eat you :roofles:
Take care hun and speak soon xxx:hug99:xxx
Just been reading your diary hun you poor thing. I honestly don't think I would taste very good so eating me would not be recommended. :D :D :D I hadn't even noticed the typo so I guess I've been on autopilot. Has been a bit warmer and wet for the last couple of days but it's getting colder again tonight and there's snow forecast for tomorrow. I made a point of going grocery shopping tonight so I had stocks in incase the snow is bad.

Also just had a wee bout of D & V so I hope it was a one off. I'm not going to risk eating tonight just to be on the safe side.

Catch up again soon hun. :D

Just been reading your diary hun you poor thing. I honestly don't think I would taste very good so eating me would not be recommended. :D :D :D I hadn't even noticed the typo so I guess I've been on autopilot. Has been a bit warmer and wet for the last couple of days but it's getting colder again tonight and there's snow forecast for tomorrow. I made a point of going grocery shopping tonight so I had stocks in incase the snow is bad.

Also just had a wee bout of D & V so I hope it was a one off. I'm not going to risk eating tonight just to be on the safe side.

Catch up again soon hun. :D

Don't you be concerned with me hun I'm ok, I'm made of granite me lol they'll have to shoot me to get rid of me, did scare me a bit though when doc said if I don't get this diabetes back under control my kidneys are likely to pack up in less than 2 years ...pooped myself there I can tell ya lol

You wrap and look after yourself, hope your feeling better, think you doing the right thing not eating after the D&V, it's weird but I hate that more than all the ailments I have, can't stand vomiting .
It was so cold here yesterday I had heating on full all day and still went to bed freezing, couldn't get my legs warm at all...they reckon we'll have snow mid week, I'm not going to Kirsty's Wed as forgot I had a hair apt at midday, so she said she'd come here Thursday, but probably won't if it's snowing...Still got to see my Harry pops today for just over an hour as Kelly looked after him while Kirsty worked and I had to pop to Kelly's, at first he wouldn't come near me and then after a bit I got showered with lots of hugs and kisses, I love it lol
Anyway sweetie take care of yourself and I'll talk to you soon...hope you feeling better soon lovely :hug99: xxx

Don't you be concerned with me hun I'm ok, I'm made of granite me lol they'll have to shoot me to get rid of me, did scare me a bit though when doc said if I don't get this diabetes back under control my kidneys are likely to pack up in less than 2 years ...pooped myself there I can tell ya lol

You wrap and look after yourself, hope your feeling better, think you doing the right thing not eating after the D&V, it's weird but I hate that more than all the ailments I have, can't stand vomiting .
It was so cold here yesterday I had heating on full all day and still went to bed freezing, couldn't get my legs warm at all...they reckon we'll have snow mid week, I'm not going to Kirsty's Wed as forgot I had a hair apt at midday, so she said she'd come here Thursday, but probably won't if it's snowing...Still got to see my Harry pops today for just over an hour as Kelly looked after him while Kirsty worked and I had to pop to Kelly's, at first he wouldn't come near me and then after a bit I got showered with lots of hugs and kisses, I love it lol
Anyway sweetie take care of yourself and I'll talk to you soon...hope you feeling better soon lovely :hug99: xxx
Of course I'm concerned about you, though I do know you are a fighter I'm still gonna worry. Please do whatever it takes to get the diabetes under control as take if from one who knows you REALLY don't want knackered kidneys.

D & V seems to have been a one off so far anyway but still not risking much in the way of food, just plenty of water. The snow hasn't materialised yet but it's deffo cold enough for it. Hope you don't get much and that it doesn't interfere with your plans with Kirstie and the wee man. :D

Of course I'm concerned about you, though I do know you are a fighter I'm still gonna worry. Please do whatever it takes to get the diabetes under control as take if from one who knows you REALLY don't want knackered kidneys.

D & V seems to have been a one off so far anyway but still not risking much in the way of food, just plenty of water. The snow hasn't materialised yet but it's deffo cold enough for it. Hope you don't get much and that it doesn't interfere with your plans with Kirstie and the wee man. :D

Awww bless you, I know you're concerned about me hun and I love ya for it, but you really should be concentrating on getting yourself healthy, as you say I am a fighter, this won't beat me, I have faced worse demons than this and won ...it's just another challenge as far as I am concerned, a test is what I believe, God or whoever or whatever that force maybe and I do believe there is something more powerful than us, has deigned to test me (not just me all of us in different ways) ....let me start that again lol....I believe in reincarnation, I have had regressions and too many de ja vu moments that couldn't have happened for there not to be and my theory is that this life we live is Hell...and that reincarnation is a series of tests whereby we experience all aspects of life and have to "pass" tests, if you fail the test you come back and do it again, succeed and you move on to the next test until finally you complete all the tests and no longer "come back" but live wherever or whatever paradise or "heaven is"....call me crazy if you like but that is my belief and as far as I am concerned these ailments are just another test that I can succeed or fail with and I am determined to succeed, life won't get me down I won't let it, I will have my moments of licking my wounds and feeling sorry for myself but then I am going to get up and carry on cos life is precious no matter how many times you come back, you still only get one shot at this particular life.
Now enough about me, :fingerscrossed: that it was just a one off with that D&V but you need to look after yourself hun and not overdo it...we're a long time dead as the saying goes.
So far the snow hasn't materialised, it's rain, rain oh and more rain lol but it has warmed up considerably and that's worrying cos it always warms up before it snows :eek:

Hope you're ok and having a good day so far hun, speak soon take care xxx:hug99:xxx

Hey hun, sorry didn't get a chance to pop by till now, been so busy and re-reading all my diabetes for dummies books, yeah they are real hahaha, anyway think I am getting it back under control, slowly. Took a reading day after I saw my doc and on my blood sugar machine it was 18.5, not been that high ever not even when I was first diagnosed I don't think. Took them again this morning and they have dropped to 12.4, still a way off being where I want them to be (6.5-7) but making progress ...so I'm happy with that.
Being doing about 20-30 mins of exercise a day too so hopefully the more I do that the more it'll keep going down.
We are fighters you and me and I know you aren't on here right now but I know you'll be back when you feel up to it.
We had snow this morning when I woke at 6 am after 1 hours sleep lol and then when I woke at 10 it had all disappeared, started to snow again 10 mins ago but that's stopped now too, it's messing with us lol.
Hope you're keeping ok and I hope to catch up with you real soon, take care lovely and have a great weekend xxx:hug99:xxx

Good that the readings are going down and hopefully it will continue to do so. Well done on getting back into the exercise hun. I keep trying to do more but as soon as I start to notice that I'm getting a bit fitter I end up with a bug that knocks me for six. But I refuse to give up I will persevere. I will get there in the end.

I still read minis most days but have gotten out of the habit of commenting a lot of the time. And I'm finding it wuite tough to get back into the habit, but I'll get there with that too.

Qwwkend is OK quiet, but that's the norm for me. Gonna try to remember to watch the Aussie tennis tomorrow as the Beeb have cleared their schedule to show it tomoz morn.

catch ya later. :D

Hi hun, reading the diabetes for dummies book has really opened my eyes to where I have been going wrong, big changes being made here.

Get back into the habit of messaging quickly please, I miss ya :hug99:

Hope you're having a good Sunday, did you catch the tennis? xx:bighug:xx

speak soon xxx

Hi hun, reading the diabetes for dummies book has really opened my eyes to where I have been going wrong, big changes being made here.

Get back into the habit of messaging quickly please, I miss ya :hug99:

Hope you're having a good Sunday, did you catch the tennis? xx:bighug:xx

speak soon xxx
Curious to know what the main differences are for your diabetes control, my best pal's dad controls his purely by diet and avoids all sorts of things I would never have thought would have a big impact.

I'll do my best to post more but it got to the stage where nobody was left that I knew and nobody was reading mine so there seemed little point in posting so I just kept reading for inspiration but kind of receded into my shell a bit. Hermits R Us ha ha. Every now and then I think I should write more and try to come back out of my cave but I can't seem to open up on here. Maybe I'm just too private for this type of forum?

I did see the tennis and was full of hope for Murray for the first couple of sets, but he kind of lost the plot later on and blew it. :D Can't stand Djokovic. Think he's an arrogant toad so no matter who plays against him I want them to win. The fact that it was Murray just made it harder to bear.

Hope your weekend was good and you're raring to go on the new week. :D

Back