I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hi hun, the main difference for me was understanding carbs in my diet and how and when to have them, I have had so many people give me different information it got really confusing but I am now aware of what I need to do...the only problem now is overcoming the emotional eating, I have had a bad day all round today, had a really bad nights sleep last night, less than 3 hours and then had Harry while Kirsty worked till 3pm from 8am and bless him poor little mite has another cold spent the day just sneezing constantly, Kirsty said he was fine until they got halfway here and then started sneezing and couldn't stop, but it didn't stop him eating lol he made up for the 2 and half weeks he's not lived here, ate everything in site lol and then on top of that I am in the middle of a bad flare up of my psoriasis and it's hot, itchy and sore and driving me nuts.
I only put on here what I am willing to share, most people don't know the half of what goes on in my life, maybe they would understand my psoriasis and a few more things if they did but I'm not one to pour out my personal life, yes I'll talk about the kids etc but there's a lot I keep buried and I'm not able to share with people I know really well so I'm not going to share on here.
I didn't watch the tennis, used to love tennis years ago and was even in the school team but have lost interest of late, prefer to watch men in leathers on bikes with no brakes lol bit of the biker chick still in me I guess lol, would sooner have a nice bike to a car any day of the week but Mal says he's too old....maybe I need to find me a younger guy with a bike :giggle: ;)

Anyway hun off to my pit have made a decision to try and get used to going to bed earlier and hopefully eventually my body will agree that I need to sleep lol
Take care hun and I'll catch you soon xxx:hug99:xxx

P.S. Just let Chester out for his late night pee pee and we have snow coming down quite thick and so far settling, looks like group might be off for me tomorrow night ...bummer xxx

Sounds like you have a handle on the diabetes now. Hope it is reflected in your results.

Somehow I can just picture you as a biker chick, Maybe you should keep at Mal he's just at the right age to be a Harley owner statistically I believe.

I wish I could sort out my sleep pattern too but it never seems to work, maybe it'll sort itself out when I get a full 24 hour shift. :D

We've had more snow this morning on top of what fell last week that has never thawed, I could really use a break in the freeze though cos I feel like I've not been truly warm for weeks.

Hope you're well and you managed to get to class last night.

Hello lovely, oh yes I was a biker chick when I was younger, wouldn't date a guy unless he had a bike and had to be over 500cc lol, always looked at the bike first and the guy 2nd, knew I was destined to be with Mal cos I looked at him first and not his cycle lol, I started being interested in bikes at the tender age of 14 when my first ever boyfriend who was 18 had a Triumph Bonnerville 750cc it was amazing and my love of all bikes and men in leathers has never waned.
There is a speedway rider that I :drool: over, have always told Mal should he come knocking at my door I am off :giggle: Mal thinks I'm joking!!!
Try a few antihistamines hun they knocked me out cold last night, felt like rubbish when I got up though, too much seep, but now feel great, so going to see if I can do the same but with out the antihistamine's this time lol
We keep getting snow, it settles and then by mid morning it's gone, hope it's easing where you are.
Take care lovely, I am off to put my feet up and I will catch you later xxx:hug99:xxx

Last edited:
Morning lily
Love the last post ^^^^^^^
You rebel lol :)
Hope your having a good day ,
Catch you later xxxxx

Morning lily
Love the last post ^^^^^^^
You rebel lol :)
Hope your having a good day ,
Catch you later xxxxx

Hahahahaha love it, yep I was and still am a rebel lol xxx

Hello Patsy, hope you're keeping well hun, I know you will most likely read this so come talk to me lol

Miss ya that's all, take care lovely :bighug: xxxx

Aww hun thought you'd be back on here by now, really miss ya, hope you're ok.
Take care whatever you're up to and hopefully speak soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Hey hun missing you, hope you're ok, hurry back soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Where are you hun, hope you're ok, really missing you and getting a little bit worried now...please come back to us xxx:hug99:xxx

:cry: Miss you, come back soon please xxx:hug99:xxx

:hide: Peek a Boo,

:thankyou: For all the lovely posts ladies. Sorry I was AWOL for so long. I had a chest infection and with it came a splitting headache and it hurt to look at the screen. Then I think I just got out of the habit and as I was feeling a bit low I couldn't face logging in to minis.

So in an attempt to get over my own private pity party I'm back. My food hasn't been much different so I imagine my weight won't have changed, but I'm avoiding the scales atm.

Hope life has been good to you all in my absense and I'll pop off to check a few diaries shortly. Bye for now, :D

Hey! I'm sorry to hear that you were unwell.. I hope you are a bit better now! Xxx

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I'm deffo on the mend but whenever I go out eg for groceries etc I suffer a set back but I think that's mainly due to my immunosuppressant tablets, so not a lot I can do about it.

Just been over to your thread. Hope you've had a good on plan day. :D

:hide: Peek a Boo, :thankyou: For all the lovely posts ladies. Sorry I was AWOL for so long. I had a chest infection and with it came a splitting headache and it hurt to look at the screen. Then I think I just got out of the habit and as I was feeling a bit low I couldn't face logging in to minis. So in an attempt to get over my own private pity party I'm back. My food hasn't been much different so I imagine my weight won't have changed, but I'm avoiding the scales atm. Hope life has been good to you all in my absense and I'll pop off to check a few diaries shortly. Bye for now, :D

Hiya hun
Glad your back

:woohoo: welcome back hun, good to see you here and hope you really are feeling better :bighug:

Missed you loads, it's not the same without our Patsy xx

Oh and in case I don't get 5 minutes tomorrow to pop in :fingerscrossed: I will, :birthday: hope you have a good one and that you get spoiled, you deserve it :hug99: xxxx

:bday: Happy Birthday lovely lady :candle1: xxxx

Back