I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

hello xxxxx just checking in, hope your ok x :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

ah bless you hun, get well soon...sounds like the flu type virus that's going round down here, Albert's just had it, stay in bed and look after yourself, wish I was closer, I'd come make you a nice batch of soup, don't spose I could send it via DHL :giggle: xxx :hug99:xxx
Thanks Lily, The soup offer sounds great but I think couriering it up here would be a bit complicated.

:grouphugg: hope you feel better soon x
Thanks Mandy. :D

Oh patsy that's exactly like I've been all week . My throat eased a bit yesterday to allow me to have soup for my tea but I hadn't eaten since Sunday ,
My voice is slowly coming back although today it's weak and croaky , this afternoon is the first time I've been out of bed since getting home from work Monday night ,
I hope you feel better soon hun xxx
Glad to hear you're feeling better hun. It's a rotten one isnt it. :D

Hi Patsy, just popping by to say I'm back. Sorry to hear you're not well:(. My DH has flu and a lung infection, can barely breath at times, and can't face food. Been going on for about 10 days so far, so I sympathise with you.
Good to see you back hun, Hope hubby is better now too.

hello xxxxx just checking in, hope your ok x :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:
Hi Mandy. I'm lots better now thanks throat still a bit sore and gets worse if I try to do too much but I can eat again at least and my teeth and ear have both stopped hurting from it so that's good. How are you doing? I'll come find your diary again soon. :D

beat you to your diary xxxx :D

hope your doing well, despite the suicidal biccies x
It's not hard to beat me to my diary as I only post when I have something to post about usually. And as I'm a confirmed member of Hermits R Us that doesn't happen often. I would bore any readers to death if I went on about the "thrilling" things I do each day. :D

Wish it would stay sunny too but so far it has just been a bit of rain but it is much colder than it was. I'll see what tomorrow brings.

I'm not surprised your achy from T25,

It doesnt look any better outside today! I am defo a summer person than a winter one love the sun :-D
Have a fab saturday u up to anything?

It doesnt look any better outside today! I am defo a summer person than a winter one love the sun :-D
Have a fab saturday u up to anything?
It's cooler here but still lovely and sunny atm, no sign of the forecast snow thank goodness.

All this springlike weather has made me tackle some spring cleaning, or at the moment spring clearing as I'm ransacking the place trying to declutter a bit. Filled a few bags for various methods of disposal, but if anything it;s less tidy than it was. But it has to get better if I keep going. Just hope I can summon up the energy to keep going for days or weeks as that's how long it's likely to take to get me through it all.

How about you what are you up to?

I've never been to Bath but any time I've seen it on the telly it looks lovely, very picturesque. How has your day been?

It is lovely in Bath, lots to do but small enough to walk everywhere :)

I had a lovely day thank you. I worked 7-5.30 and it went very fast and I stayed on plan :D

Have you got a nice day planned today x

Back