I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

that sounds like a long work day to me, and well done for sticking to plan.

My only plan for today is to fix my leaking bathroom tap and cistern. The cold tap flooded the bathroom a couple of weeks ago by washing the plug into the sink when it suddenly started to leak profusely and now the hot tap has done the same and the cistern too. I think the water board must have increased the pressure on the system or something that they have all burst at the same time. Also heard of lots of other bursts in the area. Proper pain in the bum though. :(

if you think that sounds like a long day patsy i wonder what you will make of my 7am till 8pm ones lol x admittedly i only do three a week :)

hope you managed to fix your leaks xxx

if you think that sounds like a long day patsy i wonder what you will make of my 7am till 8pm ones lol x admittedly i only do three a week :)

hope you managed to fix your leaks xxx
I know Mandy, your work load and duration would kill me, seriously I really admire your stamina and hats off to you I couldn't do it, I probably couldn't do half of it. I've worked long hours on the farm in my past, but since my kidneys packed in my endurance is a lot reduced and as my brother inherited the farm I'm no longer required to help out. I really miss the energy I used to have and I don't think I'll ever get used to how i am now. :(

that sounds like a long work day to me, and well done for sticking to plan. My only plan for today is to fix my leaking bathroom tap and cistern. The cold tap flooded the bathroom a couple of weeks ago by washing the plug into the sink when it suddenly started to leak profusely and now the hot tap has done the same and the cistern too. I think the water board must have increased the pressure on the system or something that they have all burst at the same time. Also heard of lots of other bursts in the area. Proper pain in the bum though. :(

I normally do 6.45-6.45 but they finished early so I did :) I start a new job soon though so will be doing four days of 8-6 with a three and a half mile walk each way, think I will be tired the first couple of weeks but looking forward to a routine :)

Did they fix your taps? That must be very frustrating x

I get up at 4.30 n leave the house at 5.15 some days its tiring lol
Ughhhhhhhhhhhh. The only tome I see 5.15 is from the other side and that's wat too often for my tasted when I can't sleep/

OMG emma i think that would kill me !!!!!! i get up at 6.30 and that's bad enough :faint2:

what do you do so early in the morning, if that's not to rude a question
Me too. D

Im a accounts administrator in a warehouse so we are open 24hrs a day x
Are you still enjoying it more than the warehouse work?

Yeah hun it's good abit stressful somedays but i defo think i was made to be in an office lol
Glad you're still enjoying it and it feels like your natural fit work wise.

Have you got plans for the weekend.?

I was out for lunch yesterday with my mum and went a bit off plan with a slice of chocolate fudge cake, but otherwise I've been good. No real plans for the weekend here yet it'll depend on the weather cos I need to go out and do lots in the garden, mind you there's also plenty to keep me out of mischief in the house if the weather is bad.

Hello hun, I have to say a huge thank you to you sweetie for being there for me over the last few weeks, I really couldn't have made it through without your support so thank you again my dear dear friend xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Hope you're keeping well and I have to say, right now I wouldn't have been able to resist the chocolate fudge cake, not a huge cake fan but put chocolate and fudge together and what more can you say :drool: lol

Hope you're having a lovely day, weather is fabulous here really makes you feel sunny and raring to go...well it does me lol
TTFN xxx:hug99:xxx

Going to my friends sat night for a few drinks but other than that nope just stayin in lol,
Ive been a good slimming world girl hehe hope it pays off tomoz :)
Hope it went well. :D

Hellooooooo patsy
Hope your ok hun ,
Hiya Von Hope you're good hun.. How's the knee. :D

Hello hun, I have to say a huge thank you to you sweetie for being there for me over the last few weeks, I really couldn't have made it through without your support so thank you again my dear dear friend xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Hope you're keeping well and I have to say, right now I wouldn't have been able to resist the chocolate fudge cake, not a huge cake fan but put chocolate and fudge together and what more can you say :drool: lol

Hope you're having a lovely day, weather is fabulous here really makes you feel sunny and raring to go...well it does me lol
TTFN xxx:hug99:xxx
You are so very welcome hun. :D

Hey patsy how you doing? :)
I'm OK hun, managed to get another bout of cough/cold when out with mum last week but getting through it now. Hope you are well. :D

Bless you hun, hope you start to feel a bit better soon, I hope we get some sun soon, I always feel a little better in the sun....should probably move to one of these lucky countries that have sun all year round, are you coming? lol will zoom us off on our private jet once I win the lottery :giggle: well a girl can dream can't she :sigh: xxx:hug99:xxx

Back