I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

can i come please x pretty please :airplane::airplane::airplane: i will be really quiet :D

hope your doing ok xxx

can i come please x pretty please :airplane::airplane::airplane: i will be really quiet :D

hope your doing ok xxx

Don't be silly, that's a given, we can't have the 3 Amigos without you hun ....Ooooh I love that film not seen it for ages, must watch it soon :giggle: xxxx

Hiya hun, hope you're ok and that cold is getting better :sick:
Miss ya my lovely friend, hope you having a nice weekend xxx:hug99:xxx

Yeah hun it was a good night was well behaved n didnt drink much x
Well done Em. :D

Bless you hun, hope you start to feel a bit better soon, I hope we get some sun soon, I always feel a little better in the sun....should probably move to one of these lucky countries that have sun all year round, are you coming? lol will zoom us off on our private jet once I win the lottery :giggle: well a girl can dream can't she :sigh: xxx:hug99:xxx
OOOOh sunshine would be lovely even if I have to cover up and slap on the factor 50. Count me in. :D

hope your doing ok xxx
Sorry Mandy but if you're going to be quiet all the time you can't come. We want boisterous and lively and fun. If you promise to be wild at least some of the time than you're welcome. :8855:

Hiya hun, hope you're ok and that cold is getting better :sick:
Miss ya my lovely friend, hope you having a nice weekend xxx:hug99:xxx
Deffo on the mend Lily. Mum took me out for lunch yesterday so that was nice if not SW friendly. Other news though not so good. Your boiler troubles must be contagious as my boiler has packed in too. SO roll on summer so I don't feel the need for heating as I can't afford to get it fixed atm. Will need to save my pennies. :D

i was tempted to make some joke about a couple of old boilers, but decided against it lol :eek::8855::giggle:

glad your on the mend and lunch with mum sounds good wether it was on or off plan x
there are signs of summer here today its been lovely hope it has with you too xxx
Just as well you decided against it CHOOK. Or you might have ruffled my FEATHERS and I might feel inclined to have a PECK at you. But seein as you didn't I'll just settle back down on my NEST. Geddit. :D :D :D

The white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake was particularly nice. :D And totally on plan of course. ;)

Hey popping by for my regular random message haha... Joined slimming world again tonight and I'm DISGUSTED by the scales so hopefully be around more often.... How a you been? Xx

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app
You really have an uncanny knack of getting back on here just as I have been thinking about you. Was watching Secret Smile on telly last night and thought that you would like to have seen it but as you hadn't been in touch I couldn't let you know about it. Did you per chance see it?? If not it's probably on the itvplayer for a few more days.

I've been OK apart from this perpetual damn cold, as soon as I feel better I go out and about and either it flared up again or I catch another one, I'n totally scunnert with it now. How have you been?

Nope I didn't see it what is it about?

I've been good...still without a car because I wrote it off 2 months ago but I will stick on a picture of the car I've put a deposit on... Just waiting for insurance to pay out!

I've got an exam on Friday and then back to hairmyers for 7 weeks and 2nd year is done! It's flown in!

Aw how long have you had the cold for? I hate being unwell :(
Oh and I got a new tattoo lol! Been a busy girl!

Attachments

• 1431372617852.jpg
    1431372617852.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 26
  • 1431372633941.jpg
    1431372633941.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 1431372640661.jpg
    1431372640661.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 29
Haha not really although I do like him lol... My last italian car was Lorenzo and as soon as I seen this i thought gino because it's small and cute and gino is a smaller name Lmao... There's logic in there somewhere

That's OK then. You had me worried for a while. :D How's it going today?

I can't stop eating lol! But everything is free or superfree... Only had 4.5syns- I'm not really hungry but picking - watching outlander all day lol, how's you? Xx

Oh I want to see outlander, I've read some of the books and am currently reading number 4 but I haven't got Prime so I'll either wait till it comes on freeview or get it on DVD. Well done for sticking to free foods for your snacking. :D

I've been watching it on hd cinema on my phone and streaming it to my tv using chrome cast, it's really good :) xx

So jealous of you being able to watch it.

Hi patsy
Hope your better hun xxx
Thanks Von. It's good days and bad. Whenever I feel up to it I try to get more done and maybe that's why I have a bad day the following day. Like today I took mum out for lunch and then went and did all the grocery shopping for both households and was shattered when I got home. Not expecting tomorrow to be very good as a consequence of this, but we'll see. How are you doing?

Oh hun take care ,
I'm ok , eventually got back on plan :)
Takes me long enough lol
Knee still giving some discomfort but on the whole this week seems a good one xxx

Back