I need a buddy/buddies!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 12 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Am starting CD tomorrow and I need a buddy or buddies if anyone would like to volunteer?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoon

Zoon Member

aww I would love to but I started last week would that be ok?
  4. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

That would be fine with me, I need all the help I can get
  5. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

slim & save
    Count me in :) I'm on day one of a re-start today and I'm here for the long journey. Good luck for tomorrow, drink lots of water and a bit more :eek: keep paracetamol to hand in case you get a headache, it's nothing to worry about, it doesn't happen to everyone, but don't suffer and it does pass.. I will catch up with you tomorrow :) Good Luck x:)
  6. Zoon

Zoon Member

Great stuff, surprisingly I didnt suffer from any headaches, keep yourself hydrated as dehydration causes headaches. I was drinking between 2-3 lits a day. Also gentle exercise like walking is really good.
  7. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck - keep yourself really really busy - I was maxed out the first 2 weeks on CD and didn't notice any side effects/hunger - I 'm sure it was because I was too busy to think!
  8. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    Hi hun

Good luck with your start!

Iv got about 4 stone left to loose possibly a 5th but will decide when I get to goal - so I will be here for a good while too!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.