I Need Help!

I'm a really fussy eater....love sweet stuff though! So I've had the shakes today....which were lovely! Not going to try the soups....really not my thing!

I love food too...but thought the sole source plan thingy looked the best, bas you said you don't have to consider food.

peppermint tea

acquired taste isn't it - tastes a bit like weak chewed chewing gum to me :D
However, leave it to brew a bit and you do get used to it - i quite enjoy it now - i couldn't face normal black tea and i'm not overly fond of black coffee :sigh:

Hi there Loodyloo

I am so sorry you are struggling, I am on my 6th week and I cant say its been easy but I have now lost 35 lb imagine that. Stick to it, keeping posting on this site and look at everyones weight lose and it will keep you going. I couldn't have done this diet without this site.

It will get better but its not easy, I pat myself on the back every single day for not cheating.

Don't eat imagine yourself in your size 12 Levi 501 jeans on horse back riding though the ocean with a gorgeous Brad Pitt look alike ~ not bored anymore I think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Can't believe how lovely all you guys are....thank you so much for all your support....you have saved me from failure! Can't thank you all enough!

I'm off to bed now....to avoid hunger! Going to dream of being slim (and on a horse with Brad Pitt!).....I can do this!!:) :) :) :) :)

:wave_cry: Hi there,

:hug99: Sorry to hear day one was a hard one for you. Just don't give up or cheat pleeease!

I have just completed my first week, I was weighed today and I have lost 1st 5lbs, in a week!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

I have found going out the hardest thing to work round if you don't have a tetra. And then of course there is the toilet problem, it is hard to keep up the water intake when it makes you pee like a flamin race horse! :banghead:

But I think the first three days is always the worst of any diet, the hunger definately goes completely from around day four. You may still fancy something from time to time, but once the hunger goes it makes life soooo much easier. :D

I feel for the first time in many years, actually in control of my body! It's a wonderful feeling of freedom! So please stick with it and when you feel yourself flagging just tell someone here and it will help you through!:bliss:

Soldier on, hunny bun!:hug99:

Hey Loopy. Im not on a VLCD now but I guaruntee the hunger will go away. Headaches will pass once ketosis kicks in and you will feel fine. You will feel so much better once this passes :) xxx

Hiya Loopy,
bloomin well done for getting through your first day :D Once you get into the swing of things it will be soo much easier, and you won't feel hungry...

How's day 2 going for you??

I'm trying to focus on that....my first weigh in. Do you think I will lose more than 7lbs?

Joining this site tonight has really pulled me through.....so glad I came on....you all sound great!

Hiya... hope you got through day one chick... well i started monday 5th of march 16st 1 and when i weighed on monday 12th i was 15 st 5!!! so 10lb in a week so you should defo get past the 7lb mark!!!

keep in touch hun

love

I am eating my frozen choc Tetra right now, and thinking about Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese...

This is Day Three, so as you can imagine I am a little fragile about food ha ha.

I've done this before, I can do it again. SS-ing instead of 790-ing to speed things up. But I DO feel hunger even after ketosis has been established - mostly in the evenings - and it is NOT only in my head.

Well, here I......Day 2.....and to be honest I am not feeling good at all. I have a headache and I'm also burning up....is this normal? I am sticking to it though, have been drinking plenty of water.

Everyone's words of encouragement have helped me so much....I'm going to be on here constantly!:)

Well, here I......Day 2.....and to be honest I am not feeling good at all. I have a headache and I'm also burning up....is this normal? I am sticking to it though, have been drinking plenty of water.

Everyone's words of encouragement have helped me so much....I'm going to be on here constantly!:)

I get headaches, too.

I expect the advice from others might be - DRINK MORE WATER.

LOL.

Keep going! It will all be worth it in the end.

I drank 4 1/2 litres yesterday, and am nearly upto to 3 litres so far today....not sure how much more I can drink! On the loo all the time! Oh well.....I want to be thin so much!

Well done sticking with it and also with the water drinking - you are doing well. :clap:

The headaches and ghastly feeling will pass! Honest!!

I'd recommend a soak in the bath and an early night. I slept loads the first few days!

Good luck hun - stay strong!

I drank 4 1/2 litres yesterday, and am nearly upto to 3 litres so far today....not sure how much more I can drink! On the loo all the time! Oh well.....I want to be thin so much!

The constant loo trips drive me nuts.

I cannot drink more than 4 litres of water any more. I have lots of peppermint tea etc also - keeps me going - but plain or flavoured water is of limited appeal at the best of times and the pressure to drink more and more just seems to get to me!

Yeah, I really want to be thin, too, just like I used to be.

If you can keep the water intake up it will help you loose weight and in time your body adjusts to drinking so much as well. Just keep remembering that the 1st week is the hardest and it will get easier. You can do this

That's what I keep telling myself....if I can just get past these first few days. I don't really want to cheat because then these two days so far of really feeling dreadful will have been for nothing! My mouth feels very dry, although I am drinking a lot. My headache seems to be easing too. I just keep imagining being slim and comfortable this summer....and everyone on here is really pulling me through!

Thank you everyone!

Hello everyone....well its Day 3...and I'm actually feeling ok, although my mouth is soooo dry. Have had a slight headache, but nothing like yesterday. Felt a bit hungry earlier, but seems to have passed too. Could I really be coming through these first few horrible days?!?

Been keeping myself busy, to take my mind off food, which seems to be working! I actually feel as if I have a little bit of engery for the first time in ages!

Can't wait until my first weigh in on Monday....am so worried I won't have lost anything though!!:) :) :)

Glad you have had a good day Loody :) I'm sure you wil have lost plenty of weight! I started on Tuesday and have lost 8lbs already!

Back