I Need Help!

Well, I did something really silly.....weighed myself yesterday morning and seemed to have lost 5lbs...weighed myself a few minutes ago and it now says only 1lb loss! I guess I shouldn't have done that because I am sooooo full of water that I am bound to weigh heavier tonight?!?!?

You will have done great im sure at your weigh in so dont worry about it. Glad your feeling better, the days to weigh in will fly by now youve got the grotty couple of days out the way!! Sarahxx.

Weighing

Your weight fluctuates naturally through the day - i know it's really hard to resist but i always weigh same time, same day, same scales just to make sure i count every pound lost :D - you'll probably find the 5 lb is more or less correct -i mean we can weigh more as we take on drinks and water through the day but the scales can't push you back up in the air to make you lighter (although maybe if i can find a way of making some that do, i could make a fortune - we'd all weigh 7 stone in no time ;))

Hey Loo, just thought I would drop by to say hello! We can do this!! Hopefully day 4 will be better for us.... love your big sis xxx

Back