I need help

Springador

Can someone tell me how to get rid off the type after my signature, I tried to put in a ticker but it went wrong and now I cant delete it.

i`m sure someone bwill be along to help you soon. mine are all trial and error don`t really know how i have done them:confused:

Hi Springador, if you go to User CP, then select edit signature you should be able to delete the code, you have set up your ticker properly but just copied in the wrong code I think.

Gx

Hi Springador.

You need the BB code for this forum. A href for the pink site.

Give us a shout if you have a problem.

Try going back to the Ticker place, copying the BB ref and then pasting it into signature, it might overwrite the other one?

Gx

I'll delete it for you, then you can have a go again with the different code :)

Yeah, it's gone, just need to get the new code copied in now

Gx

Are you copying the code that starts BB, when you edit your signature are you going to the bottom box that allows you to edit?

There isn't anything in your sig box. Are you pressing 'save' after you put it in?

Yes, put it in the edit signature bit. Don't forget to press save before you 'come out'

No it's the edit signature option, but when you go into it there are two screens, the top one and the one you can see immediately is what your signature looks like, scroll down and there is a smaller box with all sorts of options around it and that is where you edit your signature and then hit save

Gx

BINGO!

Gx

Back