I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lucylu0802, 27 December 2007 Social URL.

1. lucylu0802

lucylu0802 Got to stop eating!

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Ok ladies, so he's the thing... I need help with 2 things firstly I am at work and ridiculously bored and hung over so you all need to keep me entertained! And secondly I am restarting my dieting today on 1000 calories... can you give me ideas on when and what I can eat... Not like what the book says, more of a realistic option of 1000!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write back even if you are not even talking about the diet as I am going to die of boredom!!!!!

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    hi hun at work and bord too.not done the 1000 so no idea wot you need to eat but someone will be around soon.have you searched the boards for ideas there is often a recipe post for each level of the diet .sounds like you have had a great xmas/boxing day hope hang over goes soon xxx

4. lucylu0802

lucylu0802 Got to stop eating!

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Have just been to the newsagent to buy a selection of mags for us at work as we're all bored!!!! I need to get back into the diet as I got engaged 2 weeks ago!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.