I need help

Miss_M_77

I’m starting tomorrow. Back to my heaviest weight after years of trying to maintain. The last 3 years have been a complete disaster and my relationship with food is the worst it’s ever been.
So I’m making a decision to completely remove it from my plan and opt for product only diet until I sort myself out. I’ve tried everything else and it doesn’t work. I’m scared it won’t work but excited at the same time because I am actually doing something about it. I need to do this. For me.
Good Luck to us all restarters!

I’m starting tomorrow. Back to my heaviest weight after years of trying to maintain. The last 3 years have been a complete disaster and my relationship with food is the worst it’s ever been.
So I’m making a decision to completely remove it from my plan and opt for product only diet until I sort myself out. I’ve tried everything else and it doesn’t work. I’m scared it won’t work but excited at the same time because I am actually doing something about it. I need to do this. For me.
Good Luck to us all restarters!

Best of luck Miss_M_77.. you can and will do this... making the decision to start is the first step...

Best of luck with your weightloss journey xx

Good Luck Miss_M_77 Good luck with your restart - I'm restarting today after many years of having stops and starts and now weighing heavier than I did when I was pregnant!

I too am about to restart. Did so well a few years ago at SW (3.8stones lost) but have also had a disastrous couple of years. Need to really get back on track. Have dug out all my SW books and magazines and intend to get back on track. It wont be easy because I cant afford class fees and therefore will miss the support, but being a new member to this site I feel that the support will be right here. So here we go. New week, new challenge and only 5 stones to lose !

Back