i need to shift this weight

tracy1987

Hi every1.

I am new to this so please bear with me, lol. I am 4 days into my diet now and can feel a difference already, might sound silly but i do. I need to find out how to sort my profile out and also where the food diaries are so i can complete mine, so if you have any ideas please could you let me know, many thanks
Tracy :)

Hi tracy!:)
Welcome to Minimins... Youl feel right at home in no time!:) Are youu following SW?! I know that I post my food diary into my diary.. so youu can do the same, or else start a new thread in the food diary forum!:D (no need really, just post it here!)

Best of Luck with the rest of the week!:D

Naomi!:)x

Hi

Thank you for your message. I hope i feel at home. Are you doing the slimming world diet too? Im only on day 4 at the moment but am wanting to crack on with it to get this weight shifted. :)

Tracy xxxx

Ah youu will.. everyone is very supportive and welcoming! just post on a few other peoples diary's and soon youl have a group of people behind you!

I am following SW too, and only had my restart last thursday, so am about the same as youu! what day is your WI on?!:) i find that this forum is a great place, it helps you stay motivated and there are some fab recipies/ideas on it!:D

when youu log on, click USER CP in the blue box at the top of the page! (top right). From there youl see all the threads youve posted in, and can edit your statistics/ and signature!:D

I am determined to shift the weight this time as well!:) and it will be done!:D

Naomi!:)x

Last edited:
Hiya Tracy,

If you click on USERCP, the first thing on the dark blue panel you'll be able to fill in your details under different headings by clicking on them. ;)

Back