I need your opinions ladies!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chrissy, 24 February 2008 Social URL.

1. chrissy

chrissy Member

Donating is great and all, but when it comes to old footwear, only gently used is acceptable. So I took my 15!!!years:eek: old leather boots off after wearing them a last time and than they went straight into the garbage:
    img517.imageshack.us/img517/5442/m2gn6.jpg

I am a big donator, but sometimes there are things that should just be put out of their misery. And old boots are those things. I think those 15yrs old boots belong to the "yucky garbage" -category of old footwear. Ewwwwww ...alone the straightness of the upper boot and the old leather :eek:. I am not a throw awayer, maybe a stupid question:
    I am right in my judgement about those 15 years old leather boots? Donation items or definitely yucky garbage? I need your opinions ladies!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    You posted this one last July Chrissy. Surely you're a little early for the annual boot spring clean again? ;)

4. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I say donate because, at the end of the day, if they are totally yucky and unacceptable then the charity shop will just chuck them anyway!

5. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    my dad has shoes older than me - he brags about it lol.
    15 yr old boots - to donate or not? depends whats the insides like and are they smelly? let's face it it's the smell factor with boots really.
    not saying you have minging feet or anything ... shall i shut up now?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.