i reaalllyyyyyyy want this dress! =[

next year Kimmie. I am dress looking too ready for June. Have seen some beautiful dresses, just need to shift the weight first

The rate your going it won't be long, you are doing so well. I started last May at 22st 3lb and I am now 12st 2lb so don't worry hun, that dress and more will be your's very shortly xx.

if you want it hun then get it!
hang it on the outside of your wardrobe as inspiration and it will fit you in no time

I've got my eye on a dress from Lipsy, unfortunatley I'll never fit in it... Dont worry it wont be long before we can both fit into our dream dresses :) Its my goal to look amazing in it so just keep it in mind and work harder than ever!!!

WOW! 140lbs - how fantastic - well done! Thats how much I need to lose and to know its achievable has made me feel more positive!

I was about to say the same as Claire, if you really like it, buy it and use it to motivate yourself! You'll fit it soon enough if you stick to CD! After seeing it, I really want it too!!

Lovely dress! Definatly think you should buy it as an incentive :) xx

It's a gorgeous dress and along withthe others I'd say buy it too if you really want it - be one hell of a lovely incentive ;)

That dress is AMAZING! I may have to buy it (in a size 8) when I get paid and save it for my holiday (on which I will be thin!)

Good luck, you'll be wearing it in no time! :)

Oh thats gorgeous! Its very similar to a Karen Millen dress I saw recently (a friend bought it) but its 1/3 of the price. Beautiful

Back