I really must have the weirdest shaped body

Catito

Been wearing size 20 trousers as 18's are too tight in the waist. They are really too big and was going around tesco's on saturday pushing trolley with one hand and hitching up jeans with the other. It was coming back in the house with two bags of shopping and having to catch an escapee cat that resulted in losing trousers to ankles with the front door still open that has finally forced me into 18's :eek: Ok, I did have to lie down on the bed to fasten them up but hopefully they will stretch a bit. Hoping the tight waistband will force some fat away around my waist, kinda like costal erosion :)

I know I shouldn't but :rotflmao:

Good on you for getting into the 18s, don't matter how tight they are as long as they are on!

Georgie
x

:rotflmao: Oops - now there's something for the neighbours --- been a proper reveal all day today ;)

Thats brill.. like georgie says.. doesnt matter if they are tight.. the fact is your in them.. :):)

x x x

:rotflmao: Oops - now there's something for the neighbours --- been a proper reveal all day today ;)

Yup, thats my reputation shot!

BL, thanks - if it works I'l let you know :)

Thanks, kitteh, as long as the button dosen't give and injure someone. :)

Waist is proving a bit of a problem area, last place to give up the inches!

you might want to try a size 18 in a different shop. they are all so different, and it is fun trying on smaller clothes.

you might want to try a size 18 in a different shop. they are all so different, and it is fun trying on smaller clothes.

Hi alibongo, I really should do that but I'm still suffering a bit from changing room phobia but I need to get over that. My usual is to buy something with out trying it on and seeing if it fits at home. Problem with that in the past is that if its too small I think " no problem I can slim into it". Unfortunately I tended to get bigger not smaller so not a good plan.
Never mind, definately time for a new approach. :)

im the worse person for shopping i go into the changing room still with a size 22 my other half has to go and get smaller one. in tescos the other day i brought a long skirt but tryed on 22,20,18.16.14 abnd finally settled on a 12. i was in shock. my other half was not happy. hes finally banned me from evans with comments of whats the point in going in there as the clothes are too big. all shops sizes vary i find tescos is the worse for this. m&s seem to be the best at the mo

yeah I think that sizes are very different between shops. I'm a perfect fit in Next, but in M&S it's like I have a freak body, the legs have always been too tight and the waist HUGE! Mind you I haven't tried anything on in there since starting LL, so I guess that I should go down and have another go!

Hopefully my 'new' size 14s will be hanging off me soon and I can start size 12 shopping!! Got to love LL and our new wardrobes haven't you!!!

Glad you said that about M&S I have the same problem thought I was a dud:D

Back