Extra Easy I really need some help

sharron12

Hi . I have tried ww and sw so many times over the past 20 yrs or so that i have lost count. I have tried classes, online, at home but i can't seem to stick at it for more than a month or so. I am lucky that all other aspects of life are ok- good job, lovely kids and family etc but my weight is something i just can't seem to tackle. I am now 12st 12 the heaviest i have ever been and i am so down about it. Last weekend i had to clear my wardrobe of all my clothes that don't fit and that really brought it home to me that i must do something about this. I know the plan backwards but really can't stand going to meetings- can anyone give me a virtual kick up the bum please? I am in a vicious cycle of sw/ww/bingeing at the moment :(
Xx

KICK KICK KICK -

I have been there, done that and got the to shirt in various different sizes xxx

I first joined SW when it was just red and green days and that was about 18 years ago - I now firmly believe that it's the best and easiest it has ever been so it all clicked into place for me at the end of 2010 when I managed to lose 4 stone. I have spent most of this year yo yoing but have managed to keep the bulk of it off so I know how tough it is.

Stop being so hard on yourself and just take it one day at a time. xxxxxxxx

I too, have spent the first 6 months of this year yo-yo-ing. It's a cross between my cycle being totally off due to having some laser surgery, and just being plain lazy and having no will-power. But I rejoined my local class just over a month ago and have lost a stone since returning. It had taken me from January to August to lose a stone while faffing around.
Sometimes we have to wander off the path in order to appreciate how much easier it is to walk. It just has to click with you, I'm afraid and if your heart isn't in it, it won't work.

Why don't you write down all your reasons for losing, and what will happen if you don't? Buy yourself something fantastic in a size smaller and hang it on the door of your wardrobe? Get rid of all naughty stuff from the house and buy in some yummy free foods. Most of all, ask your friends and family for some support. Losing weight is one of the hardest things to do and though nobody can do it for us, we all need a helping hand, a shoulder to cry on and an encouraging word every now and then xx

Thank you both for your wise words! I have had a bit of a bad weekend food wise as been away but have done a big shop and sorted food out for the week. A big vat of veggie chilli on the oven and positive vibes for the first week of getting back onto the wagon! x

How are you getting on now, Sharron?

Back