I so wish I had money to buy..

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Blinds for my living room & bedroom windows. Also for new carpets have wooden floor boards at moment.

Oh &matching furniture..we've got different cupboards/wardrobes just wish everything matched.

I hate my flat sometimes but at least we own it I suppose..

These things can't be that expensive can they?

As only H working & me on maternity leave I guess beggars can't be chosers...

What do you wish you had money for?

Oh I need to do that too...its on my things to do list for this year..

I am saving up for my wedding grr, but got a blind for my spare room at 35squid and it is pretty big window (they measure them exactly) and have a great choice of designs. I wanted a sofa bed but my OH parents are going to buy us one for our wedding present :D

Bunny - where did u get the blind from? Is it a black-out roller blind?

...some decent gym clothes. I wear baggy old joggers and M&S t-shirt vests, and everyone else looks so good in their stretchy, trendy stuff (even the larger ladies). It's all just such silly money!

Gym clothes cheap on eBay, I got 3 Nike running tshirts all under £4

All I wish is that I had enough money to not work!

There are so many things I want to do with my time and work gets in the way!

I wish I had the money to visit China.

I wish I had the money to visit China.

We've been to China the most expensive thing was the flights, so if you can find cheap flights you're laughing. Once you get there it is cheap.

I'd like to be able to save more money so I can visit all the nice places I want to whilst me & OH are young & well enough.

I wish I had money to pay off my mortgage! I want to move so bad but my husband is attached to the house as its connected to 40 acres of land we own. He wants to keep the land and the house on it so we can't move until its paid off! Ugh.

I saw a lovely house the other day which is on the market for £1.5 million. This is probably not achievable.

Also, I would like a Kindle. That is £152. I think I can probably manage that.

My whole flat could do with a makeover but I can't afford it and to be honest I am so busy that I hardly notice what furniture and furnishings are here anyway!

Clothes, shoes, cosmetics, anything except food, all comes from eBay. That way I can get what I like, rather than what I could afford at shop prices.

hi, this year i'd like to finish doing my family tree, have done 3 complete trees, has taken me about 15years, and last year finally came together, it was nice to reunite mum with cousins she hasn't seen or spoken to in 60 years. So if i can just finish me dad's side i'll be happy(it does cost a fortune to do so):D

I would like a side extension on my house - one huge double height room with a mezzanine sleeping area with a glass roof, a gym underneath and a dining area. And a hot tub :D all opening up into the garden. Far enough away from the thru-the-wall neighbours that we could turn the music up to 11 :D

I wish I had enough money to:

-learn to drive
-get a car
-decorate the house
-new fridge/freezer
-new washing machine
-new TV
-new laptop
-nice furniture
-general nice things rather than cheap stuff as and when we can afford it :(

Quite a list!

...some decent gym clothes. I wear baggy old joggers and M&S t-shirt vests, and everyone else looks so good in their stretchy, trendy stuff (even the larger ladies). It's all just such silly money!

Charity shops Lucky. It is the sort of thing a lot of people tire of quickly so logically the charity shops should have nearly new togs !!
All my clothes are " preloved" lol !!! At the moment I am wearing an Escada blouse that retails at 235€. I paid 2€ and some lovely M&S boot leg jeans for another 2€. No false pride here !!!

The only reason I would like more money is to be able to relax and not worry about were the next cent is coming from. Self employed at present is no fun.
I would love to be able to go home to live without having to sell my lovely, lovely home here, but that would take a massive lottery win.
We have seen the house we would like so the sooner this one is sold the better.

Charity shops Lucky. It is the sort of thing a lot of people tire of quickly so logically the charity shops should have nearly new togs !!
All my clothes are " preloved" lol !!! At the moment I am wearing an Escada blouse that retails at 235€. I paid 2€ and some lovely M&S boot leg jeans for another 2€. No false pride here !!!

The only reason I would like more money is to be able to relax and not worry about were the next cent is coming from. Self employed at present is no fun.
I would love to be able to go home to live without having to sell my lovely, lovely home here, but that would take a massive lottery win.
We have seen the house we would like so the sooner this one is sold the better.

Most of my normal clothes are pre-loved, but I don't really fancy that for gym wear. I want only my sweat to soil those babies!!

And I have GOT gym wear. I just want to be able to go and try loads of new stuff on, and buy some lovely new items that actually flatter my figure, rather than get what I can afford regardless of how it actually looks.

With clothes I know what suits me and can buy online with a fairly high success rate. With this sort of clothing I don't really know what will look good and what won't. Plus I don't know which makes come up large / true or small to size so online purchasing may not work out too well.

I've been looking for some gym leggings but they are so expenisve for proper ones and I wouldn't fancy being that close to where some one elses sweaty nether regions had been..ych i fi!

Never thought of that.......silly me !!!

Back